I have GOOD news to impart to you all.

Congratulations on the Pell Grant!! That's huge that you won't have to take out all of the student loans!

That's great Dixie! You will have a good education and no debt! Yay!

That's great.

Yeah, The loans can always be a pain in the ass but in the end, what you just did was a smart move! :)

Way to go! that's a good headstart for ya! Keep doing what you're doing and don't quit!

:ty: everyone! Im still feeling high from the news. Tonight my daughter and I are going to the movies to see Madagascar 2 to celebrate. The only thing left is to register for classes for the spring and put in my application to ConAgra on the 12th.

Everyone at work has been patting me on the back all day telling me they heard the good news and are proud of me. Nothing quite like an 'atta girl' from your boss over your education!

:ty: everyone! Im still feeling high from the news. Tonight my daughter and I are going to the movies to see Madagascar 2 to celebrate. The only thing left is to register for classes for the spring and put in my application to ConAgra on the 12th.

Everyone at work has been patting me on the back all day telling me they heard the good news and are proud of me. Nothing quite like an 'atta girl' from your boss over your education!

That's great, Dixie! Once again, congrats! :)

Hope you enjoy the movie! :)

Congrats, Dixie.. now ya gotta work hard to make sure the debts can go down easy and ya can get a good education to put in good use!!! Do celebrate and then get to work hard and more.. once again, congrats!

Congrats and as someone who owes debt from paying for college, u made a VERY smart move! :cheers:

Congratulations Dixie, way to go. :)

Back