I have an announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes. I remember seeing that when I saw my nephew but we never knew the sex of my nephew til he was born. It was awesome. I hope I will have 3D ultrasound. That would be so AWESOME!

Congrats to you great newest momma incoming way within 9 months term preggy.. Keep update your preggy term..

*pssst* I hate you because you're extreme LUCKIEST have 3D ultra Sound!!!!!!!
*wahhhh* I have lousy ultra Sound it's flat black and white paper.. *sniffing* Can I trade yours year? Nah... By the way, CONGRATS YOU ALL THE BEST LUCK..

Baby is come first health boy or girl.. doesn't matter..

I'm on shoes Cheri's comment.. becz I was unwed and have baby boy (1st son) and single mom! I don't care anyone think... Let them judge me.. who cares... I still proud momma! You will be proud mother!

*wink*

Congrats to you great newest momma incoming way within 9 months term preggy.. Keep update your preggy term..

*pssst* I hate you because you're extreme LUCKIEST have 3D ultra Sound!!!!!!!
*wahhhh* I have lousy ultra Sound it's flat black and white paper.. *sniffing* Can I trade yours year? Nah... By the way, CONGRATS YOU ALL THE BEST LUCK..

Baby is come first health boy or girl.. doesn't matter..

I'm on shoes Cheri's comment.. becz I was unwed and have baby boy (1st son) and single mom! I don't care anyone think... Let them judge me.. who cares... I still proud momma! You will be proud mother!

*wink*

:lol: you made me laugh! haha Thank you so much! That is damn right about we dont care about ppl judging us about single pregnant women. I agree with Cheri and I dont care about ppl of what they think. It is our babies and our bodies and our businesses!

I am already proud mom to be! I am so blessed to have this baby and my boyfriend is so happy and so excited about it.

If I happen to have a pic of my baby inside me, I would love to scan it and put it on here to show it to you all! :hug:

Oh my gosh that is soo wonderful, I'm soo happy for you and your boyfriend, Congratulations on your pregnacy, this is soo awesome, and I know you will be a great mother....

Wish you all the best and keep us update the whole 9 months, I love hearing good news about the baby, :hug:

Oh my gosh that is soo wonderful, I'm soo happy for you and your boyfriend, Congratulations on your pregnacy, this is soo awesome, and I know you will be a great mother....

Wish you all the best and keep us update the whole 9 months, I love hearing good news about the baby, :hug:

Thank you so much! :hug: bless your heart! I sure will keep updates. You all are my friends and ofc I will keep updates of my pregnancy! :hug:

Aww, you are going to make me cry! Thank you for your kind words and I will take them inside me and keep it forever! :ily: too! :hug:

Thank you so much! I will show alots of pics of my baby and if I have a pic of baby inside me, I will scan it and show it to you all. I am so proud to have this baby and I am so blessed. This baby of ours is truly a big BLESSING to us!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Keep us in your prayers!

Awwww.. If you're going to cry, I'll cry with you. You're very welcome Hun. I'm glad you're very happy with this pregnancy, and being blessed with having your first baby is just as amazing! ;) Oh I'm looking forward to show me your ultra sound pictures and as well after your first baby comes out!.. I can't wait until April *biting my nails* :run:

DeafGeorgiaLady, Congratulations! That's great you and your boyfriend are happy that you are preggy. Your baby will be due in my birthday month April! Are you gonna name it 'Koala' after me? Just kidding. lol

Keep us up to date with your baby progress. :hug:

I have an announcement that I want to share with you because my boyfriend and I are so happy.

I want to share my good news with my good friends here that I talk to sometimes. Please NO BASHING ME. I do not need the stress or negative posts or anything like that. If you do, I will report you to the MODS, so please respect my wishes. No private messages from mean ppl are allowed because I will report them to MODS too. Again, please respect my wishes.

Here is my good news that I want to share this with all my good friends here.

I AM PREGNANT!!!

I am 8 1/2 weeks along and I am due in April 2007. We are so excited and shocked at the same time but in a wonderful way!

I hope you all will be so happy for me and my boyfriend. I will cry so hard if ppl post mean things or being so negative about it. I believe our baby is so blessed to have 2 parents and will be so wonderful to have our baby. I count this as a blessing for me because I have been thru alots and I want to be the best mom to my baby.

I hope you all will be so happy for us! :hug: God bless us and our new baby!

Awwww.. If you're going to cry, I'll cry with you. You're very welcome Hun. I'm glad you're very happy with this pregnancy, and being blessed with having your first baby is just as amazing! ;) Oh I'm looking forward to show me your ultra sound pictures and as well after your first baby comes out!.. I can't wait until April *biting my nails* :run:

lol me too. Yes, I am so happy about being pregnant. It havent hit me yet lol but I know it will sooner or later. *sigh*

*psst* I am already biting my nails! :run: oh no! lol

DeafGeorgiaLady, Congratulations! That's great you and your boyfriend are happy that you are preggy. Your baby will be due in my birthday month April! Are you gonna name it 'Koala' after me? Just kidding. lol

Keep us up to date with your baby progress. :hug:

lol you funny! I will keep updates! :hug:

I am a single mother and never was married. I dont care what others think .. having a baby is blessing gift from God. If you and your bf both are happy being pregnant .. We are happy for you then! Who cares about what others think. It is not their business but YOURS only. :)

Think positive and keep us updates on your pregnancy and hoping for a healthy pregnancy! We will be here for you! :)

I am really happy for you!!!!! cant wait to see the pics when baby get here! heheh.. :) :)

I am a single mother and never was married. I dont care what others think .. having a baby is blessing gift from God. If you and your bf both are happy being pregnant .. We are happy for you then! Who cares about what others think. It is not their business but YOURS only. :)

Think positive and keep us updates on your pregnancy and hoping for a healthy pregnancy! We will be here for you! :)

I am really happy for you!!!!! cant wait to see the pics when baby get here! heheh.. :) :)

That is right! Thank you for those kind words! :hug: God bless you! :)

Wow...Congrats DGL!!!!! I know you will be a good mom :)

Keep update with us through your pregnancy!!

Congrats DGL on ur first time preggy :) and wish you best luck! and keep update till April due

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back