I Graduated!

Congratulations! Now that you've graduated, What's your next goal in life?

Sweet, What career are you hoping to get in to? I'm sure it's something that can be useful for your degree as well?
Well, with a MS degree... I could probably get a job that pays over $50,000 a year. ;)

I'm thinking of working at Gamestop headquarters. :)

Congrats, that is very exciting!

I have one more math class to go then I get my degree in education :) I finish in August

Congrats, that is very exciting!

I have one more math class to go then I get my degree in education :) I finish in August

Way to go RDC girl! Will you be teaching deaf students? We need good educators for the deaf out there.

Best wishes to you, Vampy in your future endeavors. Where's the headquarters for Gamestop and what would your degree be used for working for someone like that?

Congrats VamPyroX and RDC_girl :)

Congrats on graduating... be proud of yourself for the achievement! :hug:

YAY for Vampy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bill clinton? damn ur lucky! We just got a boring old no name person.

YAY for Vampy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bill clinton? damn ur lucky! We just got a boring old no name person.
Yeah. It was great having him here. Unfortunately, the sun wasn't kind to us. I got sunburn. :(

VamPyroX - Thank you so much, and sorry I did not mean to hijak your thread :)

~SG~ - Thank you

jillio - I would like to teach at the Deaf School, but I dont know if my ASL is good enough. My ASL teacher said I would be fine, she told me they hire hearing people that DO NOT SIGN!!! How can a hearing person who doesnt sign, teach in a deaf school?? CRAZY!

Hear Again - Thank You :)

Sorry once again VamPyroX :)

Geee, I had thought I replied to this thread, my bad--pardon me Vamp!

Anyhow, congratulations and like someone else mentioned already, no more homework...moving forward, settling down somewhere where you can achieve what short and long term goals you do have set in mind. Wishes you the best success in all your endeavors!

Wtg!! :applause:

~RR

Congrats!! Now you can move on with life and don't have to worry dealing with crazy people in the dorm...

Back