I got big news from my sis!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitymeowgal

Reaction score
I been waited for my sis to give me her a news... Likely i been waited since 10am till 515pm by abt time.. So i can't stand of waiting.. i can't patience hehe.. So when she got home from drs today.. She gave me BIG HAPPY! my sis is going have a boy baby!!!!!!!!!! I m going be 4th auntie.. * tearin* yes i m sooo happy... I will zooooooooom store to buy boy baby thing! I m so spoil! hehe.. And ready to have baby shower soon! I bet i will have alot boy baby thing for her.. She have no money to gettin things. that why! i love to help her out!

I can wait in in aug or sept.. but there said due in sept 4th.. there would might be early.. I will come to see boy! I will find out what boy name someday soon.. I love babies... I will take a pix of him when baby come out.. So, i will find out what her two doctor of ogb for preggy and another one cancer doctor.. I know it would be hard one to answer.. Sigh.. have a good day!

~Bity~

Congrats to u and your sister!

That wonderful!

Hey Bity!!

That wonderful news for ur sister going to have a baby boy!! Way to go!!

CONGRAT!!!!! for ur sister!

Bity, I am excited for you about your sis will be carrying a baby boy inside her tummy. I will pray for her, she will need lots of strength for her pregnancy.

I know how thrilled you are willing to help your sister. She's very blessed to have you as a sister.

Congratulations_small.jpg
on being an auntie. ;)

congratulations to be Auntie again for 4th time and also your sister as well. :)

Ohhh thats great! and i know you will be a wonderful
aunt to your forthcoming newborn nephew!! I know
you will spoil him, haha! so, Congrats to you and your
sister!!

An aunt for the 4th time? Damn! You're beating me... I'm going to be an uncle for the 3rd time. Heh!

Congratulations! :)

Congrats, Bity.. I'm sure ya gonna spoil your nephew good when he arrives in the fall....

Vampy... how many nephews and nieces ya have? I am uncle to 3 nephews and 4 nieces.. oy..

thkx friends!!!!!!!!

Oh yea i will spoil on him when he arrive in fall!!!!!!!!!!!! i love hold baby!!!

yea i m 4th auntie!

2 nieces and one nephew.. my new nephew will comin soon... hurry up.. i can't wait!!! hehe

Congrats, Bity.. I'm sure ya gonna spoil your nephew good when he arrives in the fall....

Vampy... how many nephews and nieces ya have? I am uncle to 3 nephews and 4 nieces.. oy..

We have one thing in common which is that we re being 7th uncle. :cool:

Congrats Bity! You have any kids of your own?

Back