I got a BOYFRIEND!!!!!

Hurray! Good for you and wish you a good luck with your boyfriend!

Levonian said:
Methinks perhaps that this is just another one of Miss P’s impish attempts at attention. :squint: After we make fools out of ourselves by offering her our heartfelt congratulations, Miss P will giddily announce that it was just a joke and that the boyfriend in question doesn’t really exist. If I’m wrong, then I apologize beforehand.

count me in! :D
cuz she always said she never wanted a bf and then out of the blue she says she GOT A BF!?!? YA RIGHT!!! i think she is trying to make raven and steel jealous... but they don't care about her ... she is wasting her time on them.... :laugh2:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
you guys can laugh all you want, but someday he will invite me to Neverland.

Dear World

I finally found a nice and attractive lady, her name is Miss Pinocchio !!

beatimage.jpg

oh dang too bad ya not dating peter pan from neverland and Michael probably keep us from find out he is actually the HOOK of neverland hehe...

ahahaha , nice try , Miss Pee!!!! I ain't that stupid.. so let me count in with Lev and Fiesty! :)

TOF

*wondering if Geppetto the puppet maker totally had a bad case of the seniles when he made Miz Pinocchio*

FeistyChick said:
count me in! :D
cuz she always said she never wanted a bf and then out of the blue she says she GOT A BF!?!? YA RIGHT!!! i think she is trying to make raven and steel jealous... but they don't care about her ... she is wasting her time on them.... :laugh2:
if she's trying to make me jealous, then she's way outta her mind. :ugh:

I don't even give a crap if she have one or not...otherwise she's just annoying and bratty.

*ahem* anyway, congrats on your so-called boyfriend, Miss P...enjoy him while you can..and while you are away from AD, as well. :roll:

Steel said:
if she's trying to make me jealous, then she's way outta her mind. :ugh:

I don't even give a crap if she have one or not...otherwise she's just annoying and bratty.

*ahem* anyway, congrats on your so-called boyfriend, Miss P...enjoy him while you can..and while you are away from AD, as well. :roll:

well at least Michael is whiter than you are... nah!!! :D

I got a question for ya.

Which kind of boyfriend were you speaking of?

Online dating "online boyfriend"? or real-life and already met in person and he is your boyfriend?

Sorry for that question because I see more people saying the "online boyfriends" are their boyfriends and to me it isn't any of boy/girlfriend because they never met them in person and touched eachother. That is my prespective.

I haven't ever contacted Michael, I think he is at Neverland Ranch still partying, too busy for me. I hope he stay away from little boys :fingersx:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I haven't ever contacted Michael, I think he is at Neverland Ranch still partying, too busy for me. I hope he stay away from little boys :fingersx:

Are you living in fantasy world?

Miss*Pinocchio said:

SEE!!! she is screwing with you guys and wasting our time especially steel and raven!!! :laugh2:

IcedTeaRulz said:
Miss*Pinocchio found Mr Michael Pinocchio as her boyfriend. :naughty:

Oh no.. Poor Mr. Michael Pinachio !!

Miss*Pinocchio bites his dick really badly. She needs to take 101 course how to do :bj:

Oochhh ! Stop it Miss * Pinocchio

Attachments

• och.jpg
    och.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 22
Back