I found it!! Gas Station shooting:

Update:

Prosecutors charged three teenagers two 17 years olds and one 15 years old in the connection of Mike Martin's murder and robberies. They will have to appear in Juvenile Court on Monday at 10 am. Mike was shot with a .380 caliber semiautomatic handgun from what I've seen on the news.

All three teens had a record of past arrested before, sounds like they haven't learned their lesson after their previous arrested. :roll: Why let them out on the street??

Prosecutors charged three teenagers two 17 years olds and one 15 years old in the connection of Mike Martin's murder and robberies. They will have to appear in Juvenile Court on Monday at 10 am. Mike was shot with a .380 caliber semiautomatic handgun from what I've seen on the news.

All three teens had a record of past arrested before, sounds like they haven't learned their lesson after their previous arrested. :roll: Why let them out on the street??

A justice system with flaws, that's why. It is a big shame.

Oh Cheri, I'm so glad that you weren't the one who were shot! That must have shook you up badly after you saw Mike on the floor. So sorry you had to see that. My prayers are with you and for Mike and his family.

Teenagers? Oh my dear!!!! *shake my head*

It look like that they are unhappy teenagers...

Where they get handgun from?

Knowing the history behind teens and guns, they probably stole them.

All three are related, two of them are brothers, one is a cousin. :eek: I think they might either brought it off the street, or stole it. :dunno:

If they're the right teens that were involved, I hope to see harsh justice being serve. I don't believe in the 3 strike law, I prefer them stay in prison for life or the death penalty.

All three are related, two of them are brothers, one is a cousin. :eek: I think they might either brought it off the street, or stole it. :dunno:

If they're the right teens that were involved, I hope to see harsh justice being serve. I don't believe in the 3 strike law, I prefer them stay in prison for life or the death penalty.

Does Ohio have the death penalty? I hope so

Does Ohio have the death penalty? I hope so

Yes, because the governor of Ohio supports the death penalty but the bad news is that they only had executed a total of 12 people since 1976. That's not a whole lot. :lol:

Yes, because the governor of Ohio supports the death penalty but the bad news is that they only had executed a total of 12 people since 1976. That's not a whole lot. :lol:

Only 12? :shock:

They need to step it up a bit.

Only 12? :shock:

They need to step it up a bit.

Yep the last time I checked, but I'm sure there's some waiting on death row, not yet had been executed. I heard that West Virginia doesn't have the death penalty. Am I correct or mistaken?

Yep the last time I checked, but I'm sure there's some waiting on death row, not yet had been executed. I heard that West Virginia doesn't have the death penalty. Am I correct or mistaken?

West Virginia does not have it remember they are one big happy family :laugh2:

oh my gosh jeez
but glad they got caught and bring up justice against them.

Back