I felt so dumb left the water on and for got to turn it off

Originally posted by whodatshroom
Yeah shows how stupid I am.
If there are anymore related to that, I be glad to read it. :)

fuckin' hiralous.

Geez!! You'd never believe this, but my NTID roommate left the water on for 15 minutes and forgot about it!! It was not the first time. He left the water running and went to bed a little after midnight, then around 2:30 AM, I woke up and found the water faucet running and turned it off. Man!

Originally posted by Deaf258
Geez!! You'd never believe this, but my NTID roommate left the water on for 15 minutes and forgot about it!! It was not the first time. He left the water running and went to bed a little after midnight, then around 2:30 AM, I woke up and found the water faucet running and turned it off. Man!

That sucks ass.

i wonder why water isn't important to them as it REALLY is?

Jeez...Lisa got me good in here...she's right. :/

Bath, sink, water hose outside (for my horses and cattle).

The worst scenico that cost me a lot of money was when I left the water hose on for a week. I was planned to go camping so I turned on the water hose in the morning to fill up a horse trough. All day, I packed up camping stuff...and then just left....a week later I came back...and checked the water trough...to my surprise, it was all full and still overflowing. The bill came in being $400 something dollars. :/

Originally posted by SilenceGold

The worst scenico that cost me a lot of money was when I left the water hose on for a week. I was planned to go camping so I turned on the water hose in the morning to fill up a horse trough. All day, I packed up camping stuff...and then just left....a week later I came back...and checked the water trough...to my surprise, it was all full and still overflowing. The bill came in being $400 something dollars. :/

ouch...

next time, when you take a shower... simple bring the bucket in the sink and have all water in there while use for shower... spare this water for something useful than rather waste more water.

Originally posted by SilenceGold

OMG!!! :laugh2:

anyway, another story...

one time my group went to senior trip and one of the guy in my class of 95 left the water on in the bathroom hotel room and it overflown and and got some water on the floors and it goes into the other floor ceiling!! OUCH.... the secuirty came to check it out! lololol it was funny cause that time we thought we were in trouble when a friend dialed 911 and hung up. lol silly ?

Originally posted by Deaf258

if ur ex roomie from RIT is a chronic leaving water running type person -- wait til he gets a place of his own with separate water bill -- he will definately :o cuz it is so wasteful and becomes VERY costly and hes gonna be the 1 that has to foot the bill and a lesson would be learned LOL

i remmy once years ago after my parents got home from their travels somewhere mom got the water bill and practically SCREAMED i was like :confused: whats wrong qq she said have i forgotten to turn OFF the faucet qq i said no cuz i always make sure all faucets were OFF in the house and mom said i got this HUGE water bill! :o i figured out then it mustve been the ghosts of the house playing pranks and i didnt know abt it so i asked them NICELY to please leave water and electricial items alone and not be wasteful and since then theyve left them both alone -- *thank u spirits of the house* (the house has at least 4 spirits that i know of and 1 seems to be a prankster as ive had a few other odd incidences in the house as well)

today i just got my mail for the water bills it not bad my man say that i don;t wate lot of water it only 45 buck huh not bad

That happened to me last christmas break. I was washing dishes. As I was filling a sink with hot water and dishwashing soap. I thought it will take forever to fill so I went online to check email or something... I felt something so warm on the floor... Luckily that the water haven't reached onto many wirings under desk and I was barefooted that time. I just jumped up so fast, stopped the running water... Ran to grab a big blanket and tossed around to stop the trickling water from reaching the wirings! So I dried the floor up...
Voila! The kitchen floor's spic-n-spanned kleen! :lol:
So I learned my lesson not to do many things at same time! :(

My friends forgot about the water and the sink was plugged up and the next day they had a HARD time trying to open the door. The rug was THICK. *oops!*

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
That happened to me last christmas break. I was washing dishes. As I was filling a sink with hot water and dishwashing soap. I thought it will take forever to fill so I went online to check email or something... I felt something so warm on the floor... Luckily that the water haven't reached onto many wirings under desk and I was barefooted that time. I just jumped up so fast, stopped the running water... Ran to grab a big blanket and tossed around to stop the trickling water from reaching the wirings! So I dried the floor up...
Voila! The kitchen floor's spic-n-spanned kleen! :lol:
So I learned my lesson not to do many things at same time! :(

I've had the same exact thing except it was various of different things...for example, it was electric cords around the kitchen floor under the dining table...while I left soldering iron and few other tools on the kitchen table....and I'm in the other room while the sink is overflowing. :/

Originally posted by RosesNY
I felt really so dumb that it happen to me today
You know since i am deaf. I just in living room to clean then i look in halll way and i see the water runing all over the floor hall. I was like oh shit. then i clean it up with shop vaccum. now i am so worry about my man will got mad at me. RIght now i am make a sign to say DON't FORGOT TO TURN WATER OFF

DID it happen to u before when u left the water on ?

Ehhh..yeah, it's happened to me quite a few times -- twice when I was doing the dishes and got distracted with something in the loungeroom (living room) and forgot about the water.
The other times were at work...I filled up the bathtub for a client and she was in it...and I added bubble bath soap to the water and left the room. For some reason, it slipped out of my mind about checking the bathtub for the water level...when I returned to the room, I found the tub full of bubbles and water all over the floor! I could barely see the client in the tub!!! Seriously! All I could see was her spikey hair sticking up in the air! :rofl:

Goldie

Back