i dont hear anything about ....

daprilz

Reaction score
Brickfestival at NTID ... do u have good time out there ? blast time ? and something like that ? if you have a picture of yourself in BF or in party or whatever like that ... post it here! :) just curious around :)

Correction: Brickfest.

It was BLAST! A lot ppl seemed to enjoy it! I'll explain more later. Me bed, me tired. ttyl!

Originally posted by Strawberry

It was BLAST! A lot ppl seemed to enjoy it! I'll explain more later. Me bed, me tired. ttyl!

keep us updated would be intrested in hearing abt it! .....

It was a lot of fun. I was kept very busy during the Post Party! Whew!

I had a lot of fun, met couple of new people, i didn't have a chance to play any games. I kept on socializing, drinking, chatting and went into dancing room * yet i refused to dance* Sure I had good time. :)

Originally posted by Strawberry

Correction: Brickfestival.

Yea, my good buddy went there for a week. I still haven't hear from him.

I heard that someone got shot at a house party over the weekend. Heard the guy was in critical conditions and was shot 4 times. Anyone know anything about that? I heard it was on the news...

yes, i know what happen, rather not to talk about it but i prefer to respect their private personal .. :( that guy is still alive, thank god.

but im sure someone will tell y'all very soon about what happen later when they feel ready to talk about it. :)

Well, today is Tuesday, about 2 or 3 days after BF.... Is someone gonna say something about the weekend? Tell us the stories!!!!

Will someone post the news bulletin about the person that got shot just so we know he/she is alright ???? aside from what april said

i'll tell y'all what happen later after i gets home from interview ... ok ? have a good day - by the way, wish me a good luck! :)

Originally posted by daprilz
i'll tell y'all what happen later after i gets home from interview ... ok ? have a good day - by the way, wish me a good luck! :)
good luck :-D

Originally posted by daprilz
Brickfestival at NTID ... do u have good time out there ? blast time ? and something like that ? if you have a picture of yourself in BF or in party or whatever like that ... post it here! :) just curious around :)

Now what's happening? Are you back yet?

Any updated on BF???? :| i wanna know if theres any indicent had happened!! anyboyd got busted?!? :|

hey, i'm back ... i will get another second interview again tomorrow morning with the supervisior ... GRRR heh ... anyway ... thats what i heard .... ----> my 2 good friends went there and they was there in houseparty but didnt see the shooter and what happen... so they said they saw him was soo awful and look like a dead zombie ... he got lots of turbings in him ... one person did.... saw all but did not saw the shoot saw him lying down and ran to mike find out and yelled at four guys... and oen of them rying to shoot the witness and missed it witness is lucky not to be killed ... well mike is alive but abt 70 to 80% chance to live .... have to wait for 48 hours see how he's doing .... his organs of spleen and other i forgot is all fucked up ... bec of .40mm kind of gun is strong one... they robbed him becuz of money ... trying to rob the money they saw mike o has the money but someone else has it..... so they just came up to mike o and check if he has money and it failed and shot him alone ... mike o got shot three times ... they were upset bec whoever wont let those guys in durning shooting ... took a revenge and abt to rob money from mike o ... instead shoot at someone else and others .. cuz mike o walked to the van by himself ... thats all i know since my friend told me so i copy and paste it here ... they said will update me what happen in few days ... so wait n see ... but THANK GOD, hes alive! :) we are praying for him! :)

i forgot to add ... he got shot on his thigh.... side of the left lower rib and upper rib goes thru his organs ...

Back