I Did It......i Did It......i Did It.....!!!!!

:applause: Congratulations CODAchild! :applause: on your posts count. I've said some special comments to my other friends when they reached their posts count. Now, It's your turn. ;)

Since you have became a member here in this forum, You are just a chocolate that is so sweet, and a teddy bear that is most huggable! You always had something positive to say toward members that's leave footprints in my heart. You're beautiful and intelligent. You're also someone that is a true, honest, caring, loving, affectionate and very loyal and sincere person and You always comfort people in their sufferings and rejoice with them in their happiness, help people when it is possible and You can give amazing advice! You have warmed my heart, just for being who you are with others. I hope you consider staying in AllDeaf for a long time, because I'll find millions of ways to keep you here. Again Congratulations! You deserved it and only the best. :hug: :ily:

Congratulations CODAchild for reaching your 1,000th milestone post (and thousands more to come) and a very beautiful dedication! Surely, you have an unique way of getting across to others in the most peaceful, yet pleasant way here in AD--shows how much you're a wonderful person and that your family's truly honored, loved in so many ways and for the friends, AD'ers you've touched as well. Please do continue to enjoy your stay here in AD and wishing you all the best for many more posts, wonderful experiences and memories to cherish in the days, years ahead!! :)

bbnt said:
would you like me to paste a gold star on your forehead?
:rl: YES I DESERVE IT!!!! YOU SHOULD PUT A GOLD STAR ON MY HEAD, AND YOU SHOULD CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY THAT I AM ALLOWING YOU TO PUT A GOLD STAR ON MY HEAD. :giggle: :giggle:

WBHarley said:
CODAchild :applause: :applause: whew, you finally made it :)

hehe..
Wendy
:wave: WB!!!!!!! Long time no see!!!! hehe!!
Yes, finally made it!!! (singing) "the long and winding road" The Beatles
Thank you so much!!!

DoofusMama said:
:applause: :fruit:

Whoooo!!!! Congrats!!!!
your dedications are so beautiful said!!!... well done posted and keep on postings..

:giggle:
:aw: Thank you DoofusMama, I am glad you liked it, I meant every word, and I will keep on posting, I love being on AllDeaf, so many wonderful people like you on this forum. :grouphug:

Cheri said:
:applause: Congratulations CODAchild! :applause: on your posts count. I've said some special comments to my other friends when they reached their posts count. Now, It's your turn. ;)

Since you have became a member here in this forum, You are just a chocolate that is so sweet, and a teddy bear that is most huggable! You always had something positive to say toward members that's leave footprints in my heart. You're beautiful and intelligent. You're also someone that is a true, honest, caring, loving, affectionate and very loyal and sincere person and You always comfort people in their sufferings and rejoice with them in their happiness, help people when it is possible and You can give amazing advice! You have warmed my heart, just for being who you are with others. I hope you consider staying in AllDeaf for a long time, because I'll find millions of ways to keep you here. Again Congratulations! You deserved it and only the best. :hug: :ily:
:tears: Oh Cheri, you have me crying right now, how beautiful your posting is!!! You have warmed my heart, and have made me feel so good!!!!! I am glad that I can be there for people to help them, support them and give them a kind word. I plan on staying here on AllDeaf for a very long time. Just knowing that you're here makes AllDeaf so much better.
Again thank you so much my sweet Cheri, you're wonderful!!!

Big E said:
That's great! That is a lot of posts.
:ty: Big E, I really appreciate what you said, and when you reach your 1,000th post, you will see me congratulating you too!!! Keep posting!! ;)

Roadrunner said:
Congratulations CODAchild for reaching your 1,000th milestone post (and thousands more to come) and a very beautiful dedication! Surely, you have an unique way of getting across to others in the most peaceful, yet pleasant way here in AD--shows how much you're a wonderful person and that your family's truly honored, loved in so many ways and for the friends, AD'ers you've touched as well. Please do continue to enjoy your stay here in AD and wishing you all the best for many more posts, wonderful experiences and memories to cherish in the days, years ahead!! :)
:tears: Roadrunner, you brought tears to my eyes. Your job is a hard one watching what everyone posts, and to compliment my postings the way you did, put a big smile on my face. I have had such joy being on AllDeaf, this is the most wonderful forum, and the people are so great!!! I will be here for a long time, and it's moderators like you who keep AllDeaf as the wonderful forum it is. Keep up the good work!!!! Take care Roadrunner, and thank you again!!

CODA,

Ohhh ur welcome! I better :whip: my butt to hurry to reach the 1000th post LOL, but keep it up. Ur the postive and very good advicer that i know of.

Congrats! I knew you would eventually! Here's to 1000 of the most positve, uplifting posts ever created
trink39.gif

Next stop, 2000!

:welcome: to the postwhore club!

SherryCherish said:
CODA,

Ohhh ur welcome! I better :whip: my butt to hurry to reach the 1000th post LOL, but keep it up. Ur the postive and very good advicer that i know of.
:ty: so much Sherry, your beautiful words really got to my heart!!! You are going to get there soon, I know you will. I will be there to join in the celebration!!! Again, thank you so much!!! :hug: :ily:

cental34 said:
Congrats! I knew you would eventually! Here's to 1000 of the most positve, uplifting posts ever created
trink39.gif

Next stop, 2000!

:welcome: to the postwhore club!
:) Oh Cental, my beautiful friend!!!! I am so happy that you feel my postings have been positive!!! I will keep on posting, and the postwhore club is the best ever!!!
On the way to 2,000 now!!!! Thanks Cental :hug: :ily:

CODAchild said:
:tears: Oh Cheri, you have me crying right now, how beautiful your posting is!!! You have warmed my heart, and have made me feel so good!!!!! I am glad that I can be there for people to help them, support them and give them a kind word. I plan on staying here on AllDeaf for a very long time. Just knowing that you're here makes AllDeaf so much better.
Again thank you so much my sweet Cheri, you're wonderful!!!

Awww, Don't cry :hug: I meant every word sweetie, every word. :ily: Congs again!

Cheri said:
Awww, Don't cry :hug: I meant every word sweetie, every word. :ily: Congs again!
:ily: :ily: Thank you so much Cheri, again I appreciate all your beautiful words!!!! Cheri, who is Maria? That is a beautiful banner you have there!!

Back