I broke up with my cheating BF, & now his GF is bugging me...

Me Amore

Reaction score
As i told you about this cheater ex bf of mine...Everything is finished already with him. I left him coz i cant stay with a cheater at all. But suddenly the prest gf of this ex bf is bugging me. Tellin that i should leave his guy which is my ex bf...she's totally bitter and now bombarding me with emails...I dont know what this ex bf make her believe about me...and now im the bad person who took his BF...ohhhh....I was the one being cheated! why this kind of people exist. what do i need to do coz its really so annoying...That ex bf was a total liar and now everything on the face of that gurl is my fault????

what do i need to do about all this???Help!!!

Get out of mess, ain't worth dealin either of them.

Then move on as there are plenty of better people out there.

Drama SUCKS!

Tell 'em to leave you the hell alone so you can move on with your life - that'd be the first thing I'd do.

Girl, the same thing happened to me. My ex NEVER visited me at work before and demanded to see me one day. My boss was very concerned because the ex was being verbally aggressive. I told the boss 15 mins and he'll be gone. So I clocked out and gave him hell. He just had to have both the floozy and me. He was doing her but still interacting with me. We didn't have kids but we had a lot of history. I got his townhouse three more months rent free all to myself just becuase of all the guilt he had over leaving me. I didn't move out until I found a place that allowed my 2 dogs. So imagine my surprise at him wanting to see me at work. I was never home at our 'old place' when I knew he would be trying to come see me.

We were finished but he kept wanting to see me. So that's probably why the GF is harassing you. She knows your ex wants to see you, hang with you etc. She does not like that. She is feeling threatened by your history. Too bad.

It was when I made good on my threats on the boat we both had together and his job reputation, all things ceased between us. We do not talk anymore. I also chewed him out on the phone over the harassing call his ex GF made to my work. I was so mad that the whole kitchen heard me. He muzzled his GF pronto. She never bothered my work again. However, when I was at at the old place about the boat and walked away after that---when she found out why I was there (I spoke fast enough that only he would understand me at the door) she flew out the door after my back but my ex grabbed her just in time. I felt her hand down my sweater so I issued a second threat without bothering to look at his face, he can understand me without looking at me---SHE's not to hit me ever, I know about her assault record---while he was using a MP hold on her while I walked away to my car. We never saw each other again. I heard that they were not together anymore. HA!

Try to be relax and play with something you love to do. Perhaps watch funny TV show or something else like that, that's what I usually do. If it doesn't work out on you, so you are free to PM me and I'll be able to help you.

As i told you about this cheater ex bf of mine...Everything is finished already with him. I left him coz i cant stay with a cheater at all. But suddenly the prest gf of this ex bf is bugging me. Tellin that i should leave his guy which is my ex bf...she's totally bitter and now bombarding me with emails...I dont know what this ex bf make her believe about me...and now im the bad person who took his BF...ohhhh....I was the one being cheated! why this kind of people exist. what do i need to do coz its really so annoying...That ex bf was a total liar and now everything on the face of that gurl is my fault????

very simple. See that button on your right side of keyboard? use it. how hard is that? :cool2:

67396-delete-key.jpg

Just let them ago, one day down the road that ex girlfriend of his will find out the truth about him. she'll be the one who's a fool for believing him, she should have known that he was a cheater because he cheated on her with you, and you with her. She needs a huge reality check.

If I were you, I'd just simply not reply to her emails at all. I also would put the block on her email just so that way her email would not go through to you.

Dont give them any reaction..just cut them out of your life. It is their problem not yours anymore so if his gf is bugging you, just report her for harrassment if she doesnt get the message.

If you do not have any kids by him. Then by all means cut off ALL ties with him.

Apparently the new GF is unsecured. She is threatened by you and your ex.

She already knows he is a CHEATER. So she is intimidated.

Simply do not give her the satisfaction of replying. Just ignore BOTH of them!

ms Amore, maybe shes jealous that you could fuck and suck better than her lol

You could have some fun with her too!

Tell her the reason you are so bitter is because your cheating ex boyfriend gave you aides from his homosexual encounter ;)

If you do not have any kids by him. Then by all means cut off ALL ties with him.

Apparently the new GF is unsecured. She is threatened by you and your ex.

She already knows he is a CHEATER. So she is intimidated.

Simply do not give her the satisfaction of replying. Just ignore BOTH of them!

I agree with you..by replying to them is letting them feed off from you for the drama. If you dont like it, u have every right to cut ties with them. If you dont, then I am sorry to say but u will also be partly at fault for all the problems.

Ignore them. simple. Not worth for them to be in your life at all anyway.

walk away. you have two legs to walk away. you have a hand with fingers that you can flip up a middle finger.

sounds easy, yes?

Back