I am planning to get a

DefMATRIXense

Reaction score
MAC desktop or laptop... I am a pc user for years. I would like to become a mac user no matter how much I hate mac... ;) ;) I went to dell.com they dont offer Mac :( where do i check a site that offers mac desktop or laptop? i needed some advices before i buy it from online site...

of course I do have a dell 8100 dimension for pc user. I bought it 2 years ago... you guys misunderstooding what I am saying.. I wanted to buy a desktop or laptop for mac user not pc user. Dell is not selling for Mac desktop or laptop.. does it?

dell%20001.jpg

dell%20002.jpg

dell%20003.jpg

Last edited:
well.. Dell only sell iPod.

But, the retail store required to have Apple Authorize that allow to resell Apple's products.

Therefore, you can go to www.maczone.com or www.amazon.com or at http://store.apple.com

You can go to your locaton if they have CompUSA or Fry's. they usually sell Apple products.

Apple Store - depend where location are you in, they may be available - for more information - go to http://www.apple.com/retail/

Originally posted by prostock19
PC's are better for most things. Stay with PC

It's something Mac offer what WIN don't offer. For example, iMovie and iPhoto are excellent to use with digital camera or camcord.

and it protect very well and iChat is pretty cool than normal AIM.

It make your life pretty easy.

Dude-

Dell computers are nice. I myself got a Compaq Presario notebook computer. It's pretty nice but it isn't a top-notch system. Macintosh PowerBooks are very nice and if I had a lot of disposable income, I'll be getting the 17" PowerBook model. :)

Enjoy.

Originally posted by Justin Sane
HP and compaq are much better than mac.

I don't get it..why waste money on a hardware system that is totally proprietary.

Microsoft does..that's why they used to give away free licenses of windows to all schools..and get those kids hooked on windows. :/

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Microsoft does..that's why they used to give away free licenses of windows to all schools..and get those kids hooked on windows. :/

Yeah, but not as much as apple do. They even donated millions of computers to high schools across the us. Its pretty obvious that mac is everywhere in education system. They get more attention, and it was one part of business plan to lure industry into using mac, because most of student were trained on mac.

youre right, Apple and Microsoft are dirty.

So you cant say pc's dirty.

If you want real freedom...go with either Linux or Unix OS on a PC. You can't do that with Mac though.

Back