I am new here!*I need ur help.

Charmedpixiez

Reaction score
:wave: I'm still learning I need your help anyone will to help me? How put photo front of message? thankz.

:wave: hi and welcome! you find answers for questions like that in "How to use Alldeaf forums" threads.

:wave:Partygirl! what is mean forum? :hmm: I dont know how use this? Can you explain to me thankz. :D

D'ont worry. it take me a while to get used to site! go to bottom of page and you will see "Forum jump". its a list of different forums you can go into.

forum just mean different subjects.
you want the questions + answers forum, which is "how to use Alldeaf forums"
Hope I explain ok and that helps

I believe you just figured it out yourself already..... right?

:wave: Hi! JClarke, Loghead, and shel90

Nice of you all left comment it really:D inspired me! ha :) Thanks:ty: I am trying learn but not sure how? Too much overwhelm for me If I need help I will ask u later

I would love to new friends with u all guys!
:grouphug::ty:

Welcome to AD :) Im gad you're getting familiar with the forum!
Enjoy posting!

15,000 miles away means I am from the other side of the world...Australia.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. You will get use to the forum and get the hang of it. I had first bought my first PC (computer) in 2006. I founded AllDeaf and just learned how to do that with the help from my small college on the island. It takes some time to learn how to use computer. I do hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back