I am moving in a new

Originally posted by whodatshroom
I aint getting no Doberman, pitbull or Rotweiler, wahtever you spell the names. They can be really fucking mean.

Try a Taco Bell/Legally Blonde dog

Its a tempest in a teacup :D

Originally posted by LeviathanC
Or Collie.

I once had a border collie..she was a pretty good at protecting people except that one time she thought I was hitting my mom. We were just playing around and she bit me and gave me a scar. How nice eh?

aha! THAT SOUNDS GREAT LEVI!! USED TO HAVE ONE MYSELF, THEY MAKE GREAT PETS! ILY!!:ily:

:eek:

you love me?

:ugh:

Keep it yourself for your boyfriend or next boyfriend.

I once had a border collie..she was a pretty good at protecting people except that one time she thought I was hitting my mom. We were just playing around and she bit me and gave me a scar. How nice eh?

I had a collie. She's pretty protectives to their masters and never do anything harm to me at all.

Originally posted by LeviathanC
I had a collie. She's pretty protectives to their masters and never do anything harm to me at all.

Lucky you, our border collie was a nice dog, but too protective of my mom. She died in November, choked on her food. I found her in the morning. RIP Molly.

How about Cocker Spaniels or Schnauzers??? I'd go for Husky :)

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
How about Cocker Spaniels or Schnauzers??? I'd go for Husky :)

I hear husky can turn their backs on you, since they are from wolf family and all.

I hear husky can turn their backs on you, since they are from wolf family and all.
Train them to snarl at enemy but act playful and respectable to your friends and yourself as well...

there goes my taco bell dog idea outa window.

However I keep a Dalmatian myself, at least mine was pretty good and loyal plus more friendly to kids n ur friends.

maybe a dalmatian wont hurt eh

Get a large goose. Their honkin' and hissin' scare the bejesus outta people!:ily:

Originally posted by prostock19
I have 2 cats. They don't smell. I use good cat litter. I spend the extra money. My 2 cats are VERY affectionate. They always wait for me to come home and come up to me and sit on me.

:lol: I prefer cats, too. It's cos they don't smell that much due to their daily and frequent grooming sessions they have. Dogs, they SMELL to high heaven cos they have NO ideas of grooming themselves and keeping themselves clean. The only places they lick and keep clean are their privates and assholes. :P

As for kitty litter -- I was informed and I did see an article online somewhere, but cannot find it -- about clumping litter...that it was a danger to cats. If they inhaled the dust from the clumping litter or accidentally ingested some during grooming or curiously ate some to see what they tasted like...it resulted in becoming ill and dying. (Don't panic cos it's an unfounded subject) Despite unfounded evidence didn't prove that the clumping litter caused the illness/death of a cat...I still refuse to use that type of litter..only use recycled newspaper pellets which I consider the safest type to use.

Ehh...I have a Jack Russell cross terrier dog which is the family dog -- hubby and I live in a granny flat in the backyard of hubby's parents'....although, Happy, the dog's name, is a crazy and cheeky and friendly dog -- but she goes nuts barking at every little noise she hears outside. Plus, if we were playing hitting each others, she'd try to attack the 'attacker'! It's funny cos she's so little and she tries to jump as high as she can to reach one of our arms and bite. :laugh2:
Happy's one OBSESSED dog, why? She loves playing with tennis balls or any sort of balls -- would want to play fetch for hours! :P I remember one day last year, she found a basketball in the garage and played with it in the yard for hours...I found her running with the ball around -- she kept pushing at the ball with her nose around and around in circles, it was funny...but BUT...the consquence was she ended up with a bleeding sore on one side of her nose! Poor her...

no they dont.... its the atikas that do turn their backs on you

huskies just have short attention span- :ugh: trying to teach it to do anything is very tiring

will you be able to provide a place for the animal to stay after you decide not to live in the apartment anymore.... lots of animals end up homeless

go to a local shelter and get an animal from there

Back