I am moving in a new

Originally posted by LeviathanC
Try German Shephard Dog.

Yes, German Shephard dogs are VERY loyal and a fierce protector of their masters. I remember when I was about 6 and my sister 4 years old...we had a family German Shephard dog, Cody...he was VERY protective of us whenever we were outside in the backyard and he'd make sure we were safe. He even blocked us from going into the road out front of the house. (bumped pushed us away while barking for my parents to come out)
I sure miss Cody... :cry: I remember when Mum and Dad bought a house 45 minutes south of where we lived with Cody -- they had to give Cody away cos the mobile home we moved into, didn't allow dogs at the time.
I remember standing in the road watching this kind cop who had kindly taken in Cody.

Oh hey thats cool. Im planning to move to LA...........when I find a place :|

Havin a dog in apartment is hard. Gotta go downstairs and find a place for them to crap and you gotta pick it up or the ppl will complain about it.

it depends on what you want the most and is willing to work out with it.

WIth a dog, you mus be willing to give attention in the first few months, so it will aquire the knowledge of who is the master, learning about housing training, what to do. And must give more of your time to take the dog outside unless yhou really train a very tiny dog to use the litter box. Dogs are very very loving creatures who loves to be with the owner. Can teach them tricks easier.

As for cats, they are much more simple to take care of, very loving. Hard time to teach tricks, they have their ways. THey like to be independent most of the time.

It's up to you how you want to have a pet.

Forget the cat or dog and get a spider

spider.jpg

i used to have the dogs in the apt and i recived allot of compliant when the dogs bark or yippa yippe lol so i decide to have cats and it work out so well as they know how to be under control but of course they fight each other over the master !! arrgghhh lol otherwise compare the dogs and cats fight i choose cats much safe than dogs hehe so think about how will the apartments handle the next door .. i would have the dogs once we live in house with backyard is which is wise choice than apartments

CAT RULES!!! go for it ! :D

consider this.. long hair.. might annoy you if you dont mind.. :)

short hair.. very much easy.. less noticing on your clothes :D

well you know you can buy the electronic cat litter box on ebay....guess what there is a new cat toilet thing and only needs to be cleaned few times a YEAR....but it is more expensive though.........

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
well you know you can buy the electronic cat litter box on ebay....guess what there is a new cat toilet thing and only needs to be cleaned few times a YEAR....but it is more expensive though.........

Electronic cat litter box??????????????????? It sure would be nice if I could afford that and not have to worry about having to clean the kitty litter every other day. ;P
I have to clean the kitty litter every other day cos one of the cats (we have 2) has been pissing elsewhere than the litter box, :mad2: Have done all what I can do in disciplining the cat but she either is too stupid or just doesn't care. :P

2 cats = 2 litterboxes

Goldie, try adding another litter box. I have two cats and my kitten was scooping litter out of the box and pissing on it directly outside! Since I purchased an additional pan, he's been using the litter boxes faithfully.

I used to live in an apartment with a dog and a cat before I moved to my own bi-level house. For my experience, cat was much easier to take care after, because she did not make any mess anywhere except in the litterbox. My dog made a mess on the floor once or twice a week because I didn't have a fenced backyard or anything for her to go outside herself while I went to work. I know she's a good dog, but every morning and evening, I took her outside to go to potty, but still she made a mess in the apartment. :ugh: I cannot take her to work with me, or I will be fired.

Some people prefer dogs, because of no allergies. Most people are allergic to cats more than dogs. Think about when you move out of the apartment, the atmosphere will still be full of cat or dog "air" and the next tenant would not be able to live there because of allergies to cat or dog. So it's up to you to get a cat or dog.

Back