i am curious

breakfast food

• Total voters
I voted other. I like to start my day with some tequila over rice krispies. Tequila, it's not just for breakfast anymore.... Just kidding...of course I don't do that. Seriously, I like scrambled eggs or eggs over hard with hash browns (gotta burn the hash browns) and an english muffin. Oh, and a tall glass of milk. I looooove milk.

I voted for french toast. I really like most things for breakfast. I used to live on eggs for a week once. I love breakfast foods.

TweetyBird said:
*HIGH FIVE* i do eat scarmbled eggs with ketchup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A MICHIGAN GIRLS!!! :rofl:

:rofl: *HIGH FIVE BACK* ROCK ON! I love to eating scarmbled eggs with the ketchup also! They are sooooo yummmmmmy! :giggle:

Sweetheart said:
:rofl: *HIGH FIVE BACK* ROCK ON! I love to eating scarmbled eggs with the ketchup also! They are sooooo yummmmmmy! :giggle:
yup yup! yesterday i went with my best friend out eat at i hop, woman sit cross from me, she went :ugh: and then i saw her there so i looked at her with put eggs in my mouth say yummy and rub on my stomach.. she turned her head and expression.. so what?? my best friend and i laughed...

I like to eat both of the french toast with strawberry jelly, pancakes with the topping banana and strawberry syrup.

Sweetheart said:
:rofl: I love to eating eggs with Ketchup, it is good! Also, I like to eating Hash Brown or Fry Potato with the ketchup. So, sue me? :lol:

I won't touch hash browns, generally speaking, unless they are crunchy. I hate them raw. Yuk! When I make bacon or sausage or when I order these items out, they need to be overdone, as I won't touch them raw or limp. Only french fries get ketchup, everything else makes me puke, it really does. :barf: Just the thought made me puke, sorry.

TweetyBird said:
yup yup! yesterday i went with my best friend out eat at i hop, woman sit cross from me, she went :ugh: and then i saw her there so i looked at her with put eggs in my mouth say yummy and rub on my stomach.. she turned her head and expression.. so what?? my best friend and i laughed...

:rofl: Also, Sequoias thought it is so gross that I eat Scarmbled eggs with the ketchup! :lol: I love to seeing people see that kind of food and they would like :ugh: :lol:

pek1 said:
I won't touch hash browns, generally speaking, unless they are crunchy. I hate them raw. Yuk! When I make bacon or sausage or when I order these items out, they need to be overdone, as I won't touch them raw or limp. Only french fries get ketchup, everything else makes me puke, it really does. :barf: Just the thought made me puke, sorry.

:rofl: I do understand, people are DIFFERENT. Even, some of people would love to eating the pickle with ice cream! Or, someone would eat something different that looks so gross but they could be taste good, who knows. ;)

Know what you mean. I used to prefer eggs sunny side up, but now the snotty-ness of them is a bit much. If I order scrambled, I order the fake eggs, eggbeaters. I also don't salt very much and hardly use pepper.

pek1 said:
Know what you mean. I used to prefer eggs sunny side up, but now the snotty-ness of them is a bit much. If I order scrambled, I order the fake eggs, eggbeaters. I also don't salt very much and hardly use pepper.

I do understand, I dont use salt that much. I do use pepper sometime. I like almost any food, even Sushi :lol:

pek1 said:
Ketchup with eggs? Let's not go there . . . :crazy:

my brother and dad like ketchup on their scrammbled eggs, mac and cheese, grilled cheese... and its impossible for them to get pregnant lol.

fei ku said:
u dont eat breakfast?! :jaw: how come??

I just don't like breakfast and I am not hungry in the morning... :dunno:

^Angel^ said:
I just don't like breakfast and I am not hungry in the morning... :dunno:

thats how my cousin nicole is ... im always hungry in the morning though....im a monster untill i eat lol.

ella said:
thats how my cousin nicole is ... im always hungry in the morning though....im a monster untill i eat lol.

LOL!! cute

This is what i call breakfast
coney-island-breakfast.JPG

Back