I am considering Gallaudet University

Why are you asking stupid question?

I used to be undergraduate student at Gallaudet and total of attendance is around $11,000 per semester.

You need stop being lying at us about cost of attendance and it is already stated on Gallaudet website. For all undergraduate US citizens like Lucia pay around $12,000 per semester.

Why would I lying? I didn't do on purpose on lie.

She gave me the link to point that it goes for next year, add to books, fee and foods. Final total is about $21,000.

Next time, you should tell me that I may been misled. Or I misunderstood. Go and put giant ice cube on your head, please.

Why would I lying? I didn't do on purpose on lie.

She gave me the link to point that it goes for next year, add to books, fee and foods. Final total is about $21,000.

Next time, you should tell me that I may been misled. Or I misunderstood. Go and put giant ice cube on your head, please.

Again, you are horribly wrong.

It will going cost Lucia - $12,000 per semester, not $21,000 per semester. :roll:

Also, you never to be Gally student so you don't know about cost of attendance at Gally.

Again, you are horribly wrong.

It will going cost Lucia - $12,000 per semester, not $21,000 per semester. :roll:

Also, you never to be Gally student so you don't know about cost of attendance at Gally.

I'm sure, she mean 2 semesters for that cost. That's why I misunderstood.

What's with last sentence? You sound so ego.

But I cannot afford the tuition. I hear that it is 20 grand per semester and even FAFSA won't begin to cover that amount of tuition required. And grants will be hard to get. I need a full 4 year scholarship but how do I get a scholarship being that I am 31 and it's been a long time since I've been in a college. I really want to go to Gallaudet. Plus I want to relocate to D.C. because of the amount of the Deaf GLBT in the community there from what I hear. The Deaf GLBT community here is quite small despite the size of San Antonio plus I am sick of the Deaf people here, they have been horrible to me so far, in fact I had to move out today at night because of the drama and how mean my deaf roommates were to me. I am currently living with my aunt and uncle on their couch. Never again will I roommate with anyone. I like living alone so I will not mind a studio apartment as opposed to a one bedroom place. Living in the dorm is okay as long as the RA is not irresponsible.

Sam,

Look at bold in Lucia's quote so no excuse for you to be misunderstood.

I'm sure, she mean 2 semesters for that cost. That's why I misunderstood.

What's with last sentence? You sound so ego.

You are obviously playing game with me, that's not good move for you. ;)

I'm lucky that my VR counselor paid for tuition, books, room and board during my college years.

go for it, dont listening to anyone who says otherwise, if you really truely desire to go there, there is only one chance in life, Do It!, Go for it!!

but..if you do, Dont fuck it up, do the whole study right, and dont worry about 'parties' they are just spoilt brats whose are going to FAIL...

but..if you do, Dont fuck it up, do the whole study right, and dont worry about 'parties' they are just spoilt brats whose are going to FAIL...

But to party is to succeed the study or you'll just study with no common sense.

VR? So, in Cali, the VR only covers tuition for out of state university? If I have a BS here in cali and want a master out of state, will the VR help pay?

Where do I contact my VR? I'm sorry, I am new to all of this. Lack of support and information.

VR? So, in Cali, the VR only covers tuition for out of state university? If I have a BS here in cali and want a master out of state, will the VR help pay?

Yes, you can applied for tuition, books, dorm (boarding) and maybe allowance while attending college as long as you have a Deaf program (ASL interpreters, notetakers and close or open captioned films).

The Vocational Rehabilitation are in the phone book, it has to be in the city, not in the small town or country town. Just city in your area in California. Yes, the VR will send you to college in another state. It is between you and the VR counselor. That is for you to discuss with your VR counselor. Good luck.

Here in Canada, we don't have VR, but in USA, they do have VRs. :cool2:

Back