I am back!

we took Delta to go back to NYC.

Lorena and I agreed to not take cruise to Bahamas again! We felt so limited to be in the cruise. WE will take the plane if we go there again.

Attachments

• resize of img_9348 (small).jpg
    resize of img_9348 (small).jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 23
VERRRYYY WOW !!! Sound like u have so such wonderful trip up there ..... ! can u give us the advice what is do and don't up there ??? and what is ur bad experience up there ?

Ohh one more pic of Bahamas. I was a bad girl. hehe

Attachments

• img_9177 (small).jpg
    img_9177 (small).jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 23
Originally posted by Coralicious
Ohh one more pic of Bahamas. I was a bad girl. hehe
cover my eye !!! I didn't notice that yet ! but too late already saw that !

Originally posted by knightwolf68
VERRRYYY WOW !!! Sound like u have so such wonderful trip up there ..... ! can u give us the advice what is do and don't up there ??? and what is ur bad experience up there ?

Yes. :D I didn't regret to go there at all! Ohh sure no plm. Bahamian people are soooo friendly people. If u want to go to a safe place and feel comfortable. Go to Freeport in Bahamas. Bring a lot of money with you guys. Many hotels have a shuttle bus that take you to beaches. I have no bad experience up there at all. I enjoyed my vacation there. YOu will feel soo safe in there. If you want to go to hotel that is cheap but nice place to sleep. Go to Island Palm. That's where I sleep. IF you want to go to the hotel with kitchen, living room and more rooms then go to ISland Seas REsort. One more thing, I suggest you to bring your friends or family with you to keep you company. Im telling you that Bahamian people have a strong accent but they can speak English. I hope that will help you.

Originally posted by knightwolf68
these guys look not friendly huh ???

Ohh some of them r high. Ofc, My party didn't provide any drugs or alochol. I told the guests if they want to then go outside to buy. I"m just fair person.

I bought a basketball pinata. Greg was trying to hit the ball but it didn't come down.

Attachments

• resize of img_2117 (small).jpg
    resize of img_2117 (small).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 27
Lorena put a blindford on Sakina's eyes.

Attachments

• resize of img_2120 (small).jpg
    resize of img_2120 (small).jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 28
jessica a. and her bf shane.

Attachments

• resize of p5090060 (small).jpg
    resize of p5090060 (small).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 29
I can't download all those images...it almost killed my satellite connection. :p

Back