I am back!

Originally posted by ChelEler
WOW! :shock: NEAT PIX!!! Didn't know that you knew Mia. :thumb: If you got more, post them! ;)

Thanks!! I will post few more pic here. Yeah, I graduated with Mai in elementary school. i know her for long time.

hi coralicious, welcome back!.. that's great pixs! and also great couples hee hee.. how are you doing?

Originally posted by sweetstrawberry
hi coralicious, welcome back!.. that's great pixs! and also great couples hee hee.. how are you doing?

Hi michelle. Thanks! I'm doing good so far. What abt ya??

wow! nice pictures u post here. Not mind if u post some more. :)

Beautiful pix, Coralia! You're gorgeous. :D
I'm glad you got to enjoy the Bahamas! Who went with you? Lorena is your best friend, I assume? :-D

And what is that Jamaican cake made of? Looks tasty!

btw, has your friend recovered from that sunburn yet? haha

Welcome back! Long time no see...
Gosh, it looks like you had a great time on your holiday abroad to Bahamas. Do you love travelling? (I ask 'cos I love travelling!) And the party, wow, looks like it was a sucess! Good to have you back.

Originally posted by Liza
Beautiful pix, Coralia! You're gorgeous. :D
I'm glad you got to enjoy the Bahamas! Who went with you? Lorena is your best friend, I assume? :-D

And what is that Jamaican cake made of? Looks tasty!

Thanks! u look so beautiful too. :-D. Yeah, Lorena went with me. She won 2 free tickets to Bahamas. SHe picked me. Am I lucky or what?

Ohh, my bf's mom made that cake. It is made of rum and something else. It taste good.

Originally posted by Liza
btw, has your friend recovered from that sunburn yet? haha

Haha. I tease her about sunburn. Yes, she recovered from that sunburn but thing is coming off from her skin. I didn't get sunburn. Whew!

Originally posted by kuifje75
Welcome back! Long time no see...
Gosh, it looks like you had a great time on your holiday abroad to Bahamas. Do you love travelling? (I ask 'cos I love travelling!) And the party, wow, looks like it was a sucess! Good to have you back.

Hi there! I didn't get a chance to say HI to you. Yes, I had a great time over there. I suggest u to go there. Yes, I start to love to travel. What countries did u went to?

OHh yeah. I'm so glda that party was great. I worked so hard to make it to be fun. Glad it was over.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Nice looking couple! :) What's up with you holding Grandpa's hand? ;)

he's so :crazy: but funny at same time. He's my godfather not grandpa. LOL

Back