I Adopted a CAT that had her leg amputated

Wow, you have a BIG heart to having that cat. I am glad that she got another chance to having live ;)

wow sweet of you to apdot her

i played with a 3 legged dog when i live next door to the dog all the dog did was walking (hopping) along with me lol the dog is cute black one i think long haired

so i love any animals smile

Congrats! Have seen many three legged cats or dogs at work ... eh .. They live in an happy normal life like all of us!

i used to have several cats n dogs that had 3 legs.. they are like others.. just need alot of love and cuddlings.. she is a beautiful calico cat.. awww.. i wish i could have her.. but i have 26 cats and 2 dogs.. and plan on adopting one puppy for tj too.. ha.. yes we got a new dog today.. her name is hershey.. shes almost 2 yrs old.. and shes a chihuahua.. beautiful black and white markings.. i will take pics of her and share with yall soon, ok. :D

Thanks for sharing the pics of your pets! all are awww and adorable.. made me wanna hold them.. lol :D

Thanks everyone for the awesome comments! Jade is still alittle drugged up but in a few days (I hope) she'll be better. As far as her walking, she's improving and realizing that she lost a leg. boy, she PURRS all the time. Yep, a very happy cat.

some of you may not know, I work at a vet and that's how I got to bring her home. I actually got her for free but I'm officially the owner of Jade. The surgery on the leg, getting spayed and updated on all the shots cost almost 800 dollars. The Dr heard that I wanted to take her home and they let me have her. I take her back to get her stitches out on the 18th. We are so excited to have Jade home with us. We fell in love with her and as well as our other animals.

RR.... well, I guess I'm not a rebel at the moment lol but I always have a good heart for people and animals. If I was close to you and ^Angel^, I'd probably take one from ya. You are so far away! I tried to help ^Angel^ look for a "no kill" shelter in your area.. I just didn't know if you have that in your area. I just went to a xmas party at the "no kill" shelter and they were very friendly and are strongly a believer for animals to have a home not to kill. Wish I could help you guys! :( Why don't ya'll move down here????????? :fingersx:

Thank you everybody for the comments!

that's so sweet of you, they re bueaty animals. Its real good knowing that u have a real heart for disablity. Which i'm glad that ur not ashamed or very opening of it. I'm glad to hear that. I really do like ur courages!

Thanks everyone for the awesome comments! Jade is still alittle drugged up but in a few days (I hope) she'll be better. As far as her walking, she's improving and realizing that she lost a leg. boy, she PURRS all the time. Yep, a very happy cat.

some of you may not know, I work at a vet and that's how I got to bring her home. I actually got her for free but I'm officially the owner of Jade. The surgery on the leg, getting spayed and updated on all the shots cost almost 800 dollars. The Dr heard that I wanted to take her home and they let me have her. I take her back to get her stitches out on the 18th. We are so excited to have Jade home with us. We fell in love with her and as well as our other animals.

RR.... well, I guess I'm not a rebel at the moment lol but I always have a good heart for people and animals. If I was close to you and ^Angel^, I'd probably take one from ya. You are so far away! I tried to help ^Angel^ look for a "no kill" shelter in your area.. I just didn't know if you have that in your area. I just went to a xmas party at the "no kill" shelter and they were very friendly and are strongly a believer for animals to have a home not to kill. Wish I could help you guys! :( Why don't ya'll move down here????????? :fingersx:

Thank you everybody for the comments!

awesome you work at the vet! I've worked at the vet for 6 years now and i love it! I work mostly in the surgery area - sterilize gowns. tools etc etc .. blah I don't mind that .. because I take the advantage of soothing the dogs and cats when I am on break. :-P

awesome you work at the vet! I've worked at the vet for 6 years now and i love it! I work mostly in the surgery area - sterilize gowns. tools etc etc .. blah I don't mind that .. because I take the advantage of soothing the dogs and cats when I am on break. :-P
I'm curious.. are you deaf?

I'm an assistant.. I do just about everything except giving shots. I help the techs and drs all the time. I'm considering on moving up to be a tech and I wondered how do you communciate with the dr when they have a mask on?

WOW.... that cat are beautiful.. it is CALICO.. you have big heart... I would do the same... I love animals...RebelGirl....

Bless your heart--definitely there's spots in your heart that isn't rebel-like! :lol: (j/k-- ;) ) Sure hope it works out real well and the three pets you do have now will get along with one another.

We have a couple of 'kittys' up for adoption-- :D No? Shucks, at least I tried-- :cool

~RR

Sorry Roadrunner..I am allergic to cats. My face swells up if I am around cats in a non-circulating room. Same thing goes for pet rodents like giuena pigs, hamsters, gerbils, and so on. Some dogs too. It SUCKS!

Where do u live? Maybe I can ask around cuz I know so many cat lovers.

Sorry Roadrunner..I am allergic to cats. My face swells up if I am around cats in a non-circulating room. Same thing goes for pet rodents like giuena pigs, hamsters, gerbils, and so on. Some dogs too. It SUCKS!

Where do u live? Maybe I can ask around cuz I know so many cat lovers.

I am allergic to cats with long hairs... but two cats indoor have long hair..one of them has longer hair.... i have to deal with it....take allergy medicines.. but not always helps...

Same thing i did made comment other day ago.. and you're still huge warm heart every day... treat your animal loves and attention....

You're the best!

I'm curious.. are you deaf?

I'm an assistant.. I do just about everything except giving shots. I help the techs and drs all the time. I'm considering on moving up to be a tech and I wondered how do you communciate with the dr when they have a mask on?

Yep I am Deaf .. eh ... everything but shots only if I want to lol yeah .. I had done giving shots a several times .. but eek and I will have to do that again anyway.

As for Surgeon Techs and surgeons who wear mask. They do mostly homemade signs and write on the board in my scrub area. I speak pretty well thou. eh I work for the VCA - Veterinary Centers of America ... VCA Animal Hospitals where I work is located in Weymouth, Ma. Enjoy!

Yep I am Deaf .. eh ... everything but shots only if I want to lol yeah .. I had done giving shots a several times .. but eek and I will have to do that again anyway.

As for Surgeon Techs and surgeons who wear mask. They do mostly homemade signs and write on the board in my scrub area. I speak pretty well thou. eh I work for the VCA - Veterinary Centers of America ... VCA Animal Hospitals where I work is located in Weymouth, Ma. Enjoy!
so awesome! You know I love watching surgeries but I can't help right now. I just started 3 months ago so I'm a newbie. I told the drs that I wanted to be a Vet Tech and they were pretty interested but have to wait a year so I can have more experience. In my state.. We don't have to be certified. They train us. its good to know that someone is also a vet assistant or tech so we could talk about it.

i visited her today and i pet her oh man she was sooo happy and purrrr... she watched me while i talked rebelgirl so i saw her then i pet her more hehe.. love her..

Back