I admit I WISH I COULD HUG YOU ANGEL but I did hug you on monitor.. LOL
I tends think Angel did hug me.. LOL
*proof*

Attachments

• Picture 64.jpg
    Picture 64.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 10
hahaha aww how cuteee!! :hug: GA!!

I admit GalaxyAngel sure knows how to make me laugh!!

diehardbiker65 said:
I admit that I love cheri very much, NO matter what! Nothing stops me!

I admit that i want to tell you to KEEP YOUR HAIR ON!! BIKER !!! :giggle:

I admit that I really loves to clean around my house and laundry ... I love to smells so good when i fold the clothes .. I am very strongest fuzzy to keep clean around the house ... I can t help it ! :P
Today i wanted to tell you with my own admits is I taked my niece went to gas station to filled up the gas, take some money from the atm machine, stopped by post office then went to straight to mcdonald then parked lots and ate the mcdonald, then check out this alldeaf and enjoy to read alldeaf while my niece played her games on kids computer.. i felt that she seemed real thrilled to played her game on the computer..... I watched her very careful because she is very high hyperactive...... she is only 5 year old girl and big girl now smile :P

Aww I always want a little girl of my own :(

I admit that RR had two beautiful daugs, sometimes I wish they're were mine too.... :fingersx:

i admit that im insanely bored.

^Angel^ said:
Aww I always want a little girl of my own :(

I admit that RR had two beautiful daugs, sometimes I wish they're were mine too.... :fingersx:

i admit that i wanted a boy when i was preggy with second :aw: both girls are joy and loved i couldnt count how many i have hugged and kissed them every minute, i love my girls much!

AJ said:
i admit that im insanely bored.

too bored enough to stare at Kelly in your signature?....

Aw cute FreeWoman77

I admit I love my boys and I give them tons of hugs and kisses, I won't ask for anything more cause I'm happy what I have in my life now... :aw:

i admit that i wanna give :hug: cheri, ^Angel^, DD, GA,peachylady,and few

Aww Dreamdeaf what's the matter girl :hug:

I admit I worry about her sometimes....

I admit that my niece won t stop on her computer and dont want to go home now and i finally told her that i said " stay on computer until a half hours" and she said "I love you my Aunt" Thats cutie what she said to me !

I admit that I am more nervous as time is getting nearer and nearer for my surgery (actually it's the needle that I really dread!) tomorrow 7am. :Ohno:

*snickering* Angel!

I admit that I'm little freezing here.. *sigh* senstive body... Wrapping blankie up cover my legs.. *ahh exhales*

I admit that my daughter and I had a great day with my mom and dad today! Was bored out of my mind at home so thought of getting out for 3 to 4 hours. Feeling much better now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back