I admit that I ....... Part 3... *re-opening*

I admit that I wash the dishes right now...

I admit I'm listening to MP3 song - Two Live Crew ]Me So Horny[ right now

I admit I want to sit on RebaGirl's lap and giggle the hell out of her. :hug:
bet this shocked you, but I hope it's worth it. ;)

I admit I finally finished folded laundry BUT my other laundry basket is already overflow ugh! Time for more laundry! AHHHH! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

Catmandu said:
I admit I'm listening to MP3 song - Two Live Crew ]Me So Horny[ right now

I admit I want to sit on RebaGirl's lap and giggle the hell out of her. :hug:
bet this shocked you, but I hope it's worth it. ;)

I admit that... WTF? She like that rap shit?? LOL :P Hey, I found a video of Two Live Crew "Me So Horny" from YourTube.com for ya!

Two Live Crew "Me So Horny" Video

I admit that a pimple grew on my cheek damn It hurts, Anyone wants to squeeze it? Beware It might be juicy whitty. :giggle:

I admit that I created more avatar.... silly me...

Check under picture thread and to see "How's about..." :D

Hafta fun!

I admit that I was not feeling like to go to school but I went to school this afternoon today.

I admit that I checked all my emails. I had not been checking all my emails snice 2 or 3 days ago.

I admit I congrat FreeWoman77 for rid of credit debts... :thumb:

I admit I learn yesterday from my hubby where he get from his neighbor that we'll be Grandparents soon. :eek3: I ashamed myself for neglect my attention on my daughter's gain weight... :Oops:

I admit I am in cranky mood. Not in mood to chat with just about anybody!!! My right shoulder and upper right arm is killing me!!! DAMN muscle spasm been like that for 1.5 weeks already... Wish I can fook my work and take "forever vacation"!

I adimit, I'm quite little moody swimg due tired and morning... Ugh.. too bright sun cooked my eyes..Damn strong bright outside... gonna wear sunglass.. *sigh* :D

Back