Hussein to hang this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Lucia, my guts said the same thing and I do have my concerns, I was happy Saddam is dead on one hand and on another hand I am concerned for the U.S. Troops as well as at home here. We do not need another 9/11 type of attack but if it does happen then for sure we will be kicking the daylights out of the Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden will be hunted down until he is shot dead by the U.S.Troops/Allied Troops too as well. Afghanstain may be a big place but the noose surely is slowly being lashed tight on Osama Bin Laden's neck as he walks towards his own death.
Terrorists don't need a justifiable reason to commit their attrocities. They will find any excuse (or none at all) to kill.

We can't let fear of reprisal guide our actions. We need to support right actions, even if there is risk involved. If we don't, then evil will prevail. We will be perceived as weak, and the terrorists will take advantage of that.

I hope that Saddam's execution doesn't encourage reprisal against our troops. I know that they are on full alert against such attacks, and I pray they will be safe.

Yes I agree ShadowKnight, that's what I meant when I said earlier in this thread with 2007 coming, what's next. & You just spelled it all out on what I was thinking & talking about.

(Thumb up) many people was hoping Saddam mean end of horror in middle east they are dead wrong, there are much to come...smile stay tuned...

darkness is rising

More darkness rises it cloud our understanding and insight as increase of people have greatly neglected the truth leading to uiltimate failure in understanding what they can truly sees. Be wary of what you seek and understand the ultimate problem in world....

Yes I know what you mean. Dead wrong indeed. Hanging him & doing it so quickly just opened another door for anger & kaos amongest others. Its really just the begining of the end. The real horror has only just begun.

(Thumb up) many people was hoping Saddam mean end of horror in middle east they are dead wrong, there are much to come...smile stay tuned...

6951.gif

Trying to escape from execution. He quite work hard riding the tricycle bike and escape from execution. (chuckles) Rest of Armies are work hard and trying to catch him and bring him back to execution.

*I'm joking anyway*

LOL!!!!:giggle: :gpost:

I am happy Saddam is dead for what he did to his own countrymen and affected another nations in the process of time with a raging war that spanned nearly 20 years, from the Iraq-Iran war conflict then to the Gulf War where we went in for Desert Sheild / Desert Storm and remember Saddam also attacked Israel with missiles during Desert Storm then Saddam gave training and logistical support to the Al Qaeda and we went in to stop Saddam, this time for real. Now the country of Iraq can really heal.

Too!! I am very happy he is!! because he is sicko murdered!! nation people enough.

Osama Bin Laden might do something crazy. I would not be surprised and I have a very good feeling Osama Bin Laden will be caught and executed probably on the spot.

LOL! Maybe he is freak out!!!

If you want to see whole Saddam's execution. It's real, kids. Don't click here if you don't like to see it.

Saddam Hussin Execution (Banned From Media) - Google Video

I saw it today and I sent it to my family and friends with a word of warning that it is very graphic and not suitable for the kids so they might want to wait until the kids are in bed with the volume muted then they can watch the film of Saddam Hussien being hanged in private.

Thank you Texan Guy :gpost:

Umm, Saddam was not "lynched". He was hanged after due process of law.

Here is the dictionary definition of "lynch":

"To execute without due process of law, especially to hang, as by a mob."

Saddam was not "lynched"; he was lawfully executed by hanging.

Thank you Reba, I always thought they had the same meaning.

Lynched means illegal hanging.

Hanged means lawful hanging.

Already saw that last night and it got me freak me out to see his face on the ground that his eyes was wide open aint want see it again no thanks :)

Yes DeafMonkey, that is a pretty nasty video clip but that is nothing compared to what Saddam did to his own people with tourture rooms and rape rooms. That was something that had to be done to help the nation of Iraq heal from the emotional, mental, physical scars of Saddam Hussien's dicatorship. I understand that Saddam had a very vast intelligence network dedicated to punishing his own countrymen for having a different school of thought and things like that. He was a very, very cruel man. Saddam Hussien commited his first murder at age 11 in the streets of Iraq, I think Tirkit his hometown or maybe in Baghdad. I don't remember and it was on the History Channel or Discovery Channel that they did about Saddam's life. I think it is probably the History Channel. I am happy he is dead because of what he did to his own countrymen but I am not exactly jumping around with joy so I do hope the nation of Iraq does heal from within that country.

Can everyone please stop talk about him..

btw He's DEAD! Throw this subject it's over talk about him...
He's gone for good!

I recommend this thread lock.. :locked: Pretty please!
Doesn't want to hear about Saddam's word ever again!

Much worse than 9/11

I agree Lucia, my guts said the same thing and I do have my concerns, I was happy Saddam is dead on one hand and on another hand I am concerned for the U.S. Troops as well as at home here. We do not need another 9/11 type of attack but if it does happen then for sure we will be kicking the daylights out of the Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden will be hunted down until he is shot dead by the U.S.Troops/Allied Troops too as well. Afghanstain may be a big place but the noose surely is slowly being lashed tight on Osama Bin Laden's neck as he walks towards his own death.

I do agree with you thoughtful however, I believe there will be more horror to come this would be much worse than 9/11 event and dont be surprise it will be coming out. Did you know this the 9/11 event incident was actually warned by Oliver North he did warn the US but they choose to ingore and thought this Osama Bin Laden will not do anything...look carefully, off the point, when US determined to stay back off from participating in World War II and let Europe handle their own mess until Japan bombed the Pearl Harbor have truly woke up America from being as giant sleeping a famous quote made by Japanese general after Pearl Harbor incident and what more naval base KNEW the enemy planes entered Hawaii zone but they ignored and wait until it was too late. Now back to point look at 9/11 event, they are repeating the history. In my previous comment, the death of Saddam is the true beginning of horror and horrible events to come this will be very things this we would never got to see....

Can everyone please stop talk about him..

btw He's DEAD! Throw this subject it's over talk about him...
He's gone for good!

I recommend this thread lock.. :locked: Pretty please!
Doesn't want to hear about Saddam's word ever again!

Oppies sorry.... :zip:

6951.gif

Trying to escape from execution. He quite work hard riding the tricycle bike and escape from execution. (chuckles) Rest of Armies are work hard and trying to catch him and bring him back to execution.

*I'm joking anyway*

While gettin' close to this Saddam's face in this video, I read his lips. He said " Help, help, help ! "

I don't think it is funny to see him bein' hanged or dead - IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back