How's your weather today?

Here in Los Angeles it is partly cloudy and real cool.. 70 degrees..
SxyPorkie

LuciaDisturbed said:
Yes, glittery purple snow!!!:D

You are funny..... i guess you are in great mood..Let you know...JohnnyE is aka Heath,,,
SxyPorkie

SxyPorkie said:
You are funny..... i guess you are in great mood..Let you know...JohnnyE is aka Heath,,,
SxyPorkie

Thanks SxyPorkie...

Yep, I already knew about him...

lucia you being goofy today but that is good
purple snow very funny but cool lol

wish have snow snickers ZOOM lol

moonflower said:
lucia you being goofy today but that is good
purple snow very funny but cool lol

wish have snow snickers ZOOM lol

Oooo yummy! You made me hungry!!! :rofl:

Purple popsicles!! just put a stick in the frozen ice and cut it out and its ready to be licked!! :hyper:

It was 95 to 98 degrees during the past few days. Today, it finally dropped to 80. Tonight, it's supposed to be 70! Finally! :)

Here is very nice and cool breeze. enjoyed gazing waxing moon in beautiful clear sky no A/C today for me. no sweaty. I love here! Arkansas and Southern Texas are worst.

Heat wave continues here in DC, should be down to high 80s by today or tmw, finally!!

Here is sunny and getting warmer now is 82 F. I better turn A/C on soon when I go to bed!

Current Conditions
Temperature: 92°F 33°C
Conditions: Fair and Sunny
Winds: CALM 0 MPH CALM 0 KPH
Relative Humidity: 50%
Barometer: 30.03 Falling
Visibility: 10.00 Miles 16.09 Kilometers
Feels Like: 98°F

Friday: Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon. High 93F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Friday night: Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%

Last night outside was so cold at 36 F. And today is 45 F and my home is cold without heat on yet! :wiggle:

60°F
Rain

Real Feel: 52°F (11°C)
Relative Humidity: 80%
Barometer: 30.29"Hg (F)
Wind: ENE at 13 mph (21 kph)
Visibility: 5 miles (8 km)
Sunrise: 6:37am Sunset: 7:42pm

A bit BRR! I put my capri on today. :)

Windy and cloudy. No rain. Temperature 65. It's absolutely georgeous. I have all my windows open to let in the fresh air.

AHHH!

Back