how you know if you are really in love or not in love?

Screw up this relationship and be smart to gather some education for college needs!! :D

I personally do not think you are actually fall in love with this dude. I do think... you can befriend with this dude until your graduation and start to have a new relationship. What do you think? :)

Just saying.

Screw up this relationship and be smart to gather some education for college needs!! :D

I personally do not think you are actually fall in love with this dude. I do think... you can befriend with this dude until your graduation and start to have a new relationship. What do you think? :)

Just saying.

Agreed. Dont beat yourself over this and just focus on what YOU need for yourself. Go have a life, be happy, do whatever u wanna do for your future.

Dont go trying to make him happy when you arent even sure of yourself cause otherwise you may hurt him eventually.

So just...take your time dont worry so much about it and focus on more important things.

Time will come when u really feel like your in love.

I think it depends on each person, but no matter who you are, when you know, you'll know. You won't need someone else to tell you, and I don't think there's a list of things that every single person can say "Yup, got all those, must be love." All I can say is that, to me, if you have to ask, then you're not in love.

In my opinion, if you have to ask "Am I in love with this person?" Constantly, then you are probably not in love.

Like others have said, love varies from individual to individual.

A lot of people define "Love" in various ways.

I suppose, It is about how you know it for yourself. There is no words as to how to exactly to define it because it is something you have to experience for yourself.

I used to think I knew what "Love" was like but after experiencing it, it was an eye-opener. So, with that, It's just something that you have to see for yourself rather than forming it or basing it on anyone else's perspectives.

i do in love because my boyfriend says "i love you" on e-mail messages i trust him but i always e-mail messages to my boyfriend lots everyday and every weeks.

im hope he will visit me somedays when he visit USA but dont rushed!

Maybe you are too busy with school that you just don't have time to unwind and have build a relationship?

When you are really in Love, you will know what Love feels like. A Love is very deep that words cannot be described.

I do know what is Love feels like and it is a incredible experience.

If you are not in love, you don't have the love feelings for this person and it wouldn't be fair for this person who only love you where as you don't love him/her.

If you take everything out of your life...your house, your car, money...and all is left is this person and you're still happy, then it's the real deal.

I would be loving woman. I'm love computer and laptop... I am understand I enjoy about to future, I hope be happy sound great. I hope be happy interest about to enjoy that is sound great. I hope be love heart to peaceful....

Back