How you celebrate midsummer?

Teppo

Reaction score
We make a midsummer bonfire. Everybody went to countryside and all cities are allmost empty. Meny people who has boat went sailing and go ashore to some island, wher people dance and have nice time. Some go to lappland looking for midsummer midnight sun.
I don't know what I,m going to do in next midsummer. Do you have any plans for your midsummer or do you celebrate it anyway?:roll:

Fourth of July is our midsummer holiday. I'll be with the cub scouts in a local parade this year (same as last year).

I will be finishing up my last two modules from school :)

I am hoping to go on a camping trip by the beach with my friends.

Wish that I was going to World Deaf Expo. *pouts* :(

Have fun, Doug! :cool2:

Don't really celebrate midsummer because it usually comes around Christmas time here, I think.

Like others, we do the 4th of July. We go to a local park on the waterfront and have a cookout, play games with others and just relax, then enjoy the fireworks over the water.

I remember 1 year, I drove up A1A from Jupiter, FL down to Boca Raton, FL and watched different fireworks shows over the ocean all along the road.

I could care less about the 4th of July, but my fiance and his grandparents have a BBQ for the 4th of July and I'm always invited so I go anyway. Food is food, anyway...yummy food, especially. That, and I like to spend as much time as I can with my fiance. We mostly go swimming all the time anyway. Summer is my favorite season, even if I live in Texas! The hotter, the better!

Next month I and my fiance and maybe my best friend will go to Six Flags.

mostly people always celebrate midsummer as birthday or wedding

my birthday in few weeks away i will turn 29 on wednesday may 26 im not get old!! HA!

Back