How well can you handle physical pain?

I can tolerate pain really good but not like some one who can swallow swords, things like that but I do have a high tolerance to pain.

Ladies, just please do not use the gulps, ahem ..... the :whip: on me. :eek3:

I can tolerate pain really good but not like some one who can swallow swords, things like that but I do have a high tolerance to pain.

Ladies, just please do not use the gulps, ahem ..... the :whip: on me. :eek3:
:lol: ya sure you dont want ladies to use :whip: on ya.. ;)

After being a skateboarder for 7 years I handle pain very well, I can take alot, I've done that same thing with pins before.

I have a high tolerance for pain. I've been shot by a BB gun, been stabbed by a pocket knife, stepped on a rusty nail (through my foot), etc.

I can even staple my legs or arms. ;)

I have a high tolerance for pain. I've been shot by a BB gun, been stabbed by a pocket knife, stepped on a rusty nail (through my foot), etc.

I can even staple my legs or arms. ;)

Same here. I stepped on a rusty nail (halfway through my foot) and had horrible dog bites on my calf. The scars are still there. I have a "bum" leg and foot as well..chronic stiff and pain for 6.5 years. I did go to see neurologist and I was told that nothing wrong with my leg and foot. RME

If my foot and leg is annoying me, so I have to walk around for a while to ease some pain..that's all I can do.

Believe it or not, my dad is soon 65 years old and can walk faster than I am!! I have a hard time catching up with him on walking pace. You can laugh at me... i don't care.

I knelt on a needle, it went straight into my knee and I barely felt anything, I had to pull it out myself.

Another time I was walking through the woods and was shot in the chest with a paintball (I still don't know who shot me) but it left a huge welt on my chest.

My friend shot me with a BBgun, lol... some friend.

I've split my head open and had to go to the hospital more than 12 times... I think this has contributed to my bad memory (and my fear of hospitals).

To add to the list- I've been whacked on the head by a 20 foot 2x4. Fell off a hill face-first and got the wind knocked out of me literally, fractured a rib and it healed weird. Spilled nitric acid near my nose as a child, yeah there's a scar alright, but barely noticable cause my dad saved me =d then there's the time where i fell off a chair onto a basket that had a nail proding out- i did this twice because i was a stubborn little runt that didn't listen to his mum. Oh, and the time i shoved a kitten into a dogs face to try to make them become friends, left a keen scar on my face. Then another time i was moving boulders with a friend, somehow i lodged my finger between two rocks and it tore the nail C L E A N off. I stepped on a nail before as well from treehouse stuff as a kid. Can't count how many times I got whacked on the head by various objects either. If you ever looked at my hands you could see 20+ tiny little scars from various things. Oh then there's this one time I actually didn't have a good tolerance towards pain. I kneeled down to reset a mousetrap, lost my balance and fell toward the wall. Unlucky for me there was a heater there... my arm got grilled like a hotdog. The pain didn't stop for 2 hours and had to have my mum keep it cool or i went nuts :S Then there's the time at the river i slipped on slate rock and cut my foot open.. did this with my toe at my grandmas by accident as well... I think that's most of the major injuries i've suffered in my life... But there's been so many I kinda forgot some I guess.

apparently not many cld handle the pains besides these "jackass" boys.

even thru it does really hurts to take

Last edited:
apparently to the accordings - not many could handle the pains beside these "jackass" boys.

even thru it does really hurts to take a dump only if its bigger & longer. lol!

many of us can handle that kind of pain other than hurting ourselves & their selves.

self-esteem does hurt as hell as long when you can stay happy. :)

Same here. I stepped on a rusty nail (halfway through my foot) and had horrible dog bites on my calf. The scars are still there. I have a "bum" leg and foot as well..chronic stiff and pain for 6.5 years. I did go to see neurologist and I was told that nothing wrong with my leg and foot. RME

If my foot and leg is annoying me, so I have to walk around for a while to ease some pain..that's all I can do.

Believe it or not, my dad is soon 65 years old and can walk faster than I am!! I have a hard time catching up with him on walking pace. You can laugh at me... i don't care.
Wow... that's a lot of scars. Heh!

I've got 3 scars on my head (slipped and hit my head on the side of a swimming pool, hit in the head by someone's elbow at a lake, hit in the head again by someone else's elbow at the same lake... a month later). I've got scars on my arm from some crazy chick scratching me like a crazy kitty. I've got scars on my hands and wrists from cuts and burns. I've got scars on my face and chin from bike accidents and severe sunburns. I've got scars on my legs and knees from cutting myself with broken glass and pocket knives. I've even got a stab wound on my chest from when a friend accidentally stabbed me. Eek!

I'm bad at tolerating pain and sometimes it drives me nuts :ugh3:

Although I'm a wimp when it comes to pain, here's a list of painful accidents that I've had in the past:

I still remember the time my dad was carrying me and he tripped and I fell on my face and cut the inside of my mouth. I had to have stitches in my mouth. I was 3 years old.

I hurt forehead when I was five in a bike accident and there was blood all over my face. I had to have surgery to sand down the scar tissue later that year.

When I was 9, for some reason I thought it cool to do cartwheels in the dark and broke my hand.

I tried to jump off a swing and tripped and fell on my elbow and shattered it and I also broke the arm above it. Everyone I know still talks about the pain I was in as as a result.

I used to get migraines a lot when I was in teens and 20s. My skull fracture from a bike accident hurt a lot less than my migraines.

A year and half ago, I broke my knee. The pain was so bad I fainted twice. I even walked on my broken knee. My landlady refused to believe it hurt that much when I was walking on it. Well I made her call the ambluance.

I think the only reason those 'jackass' guys can "handle" pain is cause they're getting paid! I mean, why else would you snort 3 lines of wasabi? I bet that guy has respraitory problems now.

I can tolerate alot of pain . I do very well. But certain pains probably not but I get over it LoL:lol:

Hmm for pain, I can tolerate pain pretty well, I had gotten hurt quite alot. Including walking on brand new hot tar that was just placed on the road when I was 3 or 4, cutting my foot open when I hit an old well pipe that was sticking out of the ground. Also gotten bitten by dogs several of times, and hamster. Bang my head many time to different things, gotten whacked in the head several time by baseball bats (bro), and various balls, getting the wind knocked out of me when bro kicked me in the stomach, being punched a million of time by my bro who is bigger and stronger, fell out of a running car when I was maybe 6 to 8 yrs old, fell off bikes many times with scrapes on my legs and arms and hands, even once banged my head without helmet. Hmm I am sure there are more injuries I had while growing up. Also being a SI now since the last 5 yrs, hmm getting peircings, whatever lol, so I would assume I have good tolerate of pain. :giggle:

If happened to me.. I'll be screaming and hell pain yes honestly.. I cannot be hold happy thoughts and try to forget pain.. So Scary for me!

Hate have miragines rest of my life.. ain't cure at all... *patience goes through hell* I have to carry Advil w/me sort of kinda addict to..

If happened to me.. I'll be screaming and hell pain yes honestly.. I cannot be hold happy thoughts and try to forget pain.. So Scary for me!

Hate have miragines rest of my life.. ain't cure at all... *patience goes through hell* I have to carry Advil w/me sort of kinda addict to..

Oh yes migraine is a horrible experience, I ever had...

I got it when I was a little girl until quitted when I was 11 years old after got my first period. It came back when I first moved to live in Germany after honeymoon and quitted after gave birth to my 2nd son... I haven't get it since over 10 years now. *knock on my wood*

Back