How was President Bush's performance during his two terms?

How was President Bush's performance during his 2 terms presidency?

• Excellant as super!

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Good as well!

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Fair, lukewarm!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor, phooney!!!!

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • STINKY!!! Time for MR. BUSH to be IMPEACHING!

Votes: 27 84.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no.....
Abraham Lincoln is No. 1 best republican president. ever.

Don't call "no" to me, that's your opinion.

For me, Reagan is #1 best republican president.

Also, for democrat, JKF is #1 best president.

Don't call "no" to me, that's your opinion.

For me, Reagan is #1 best republican president.

Also, for democrat, JKF is #1 best president.

no....
Franklin D. Roosevelt is best Democrat President ever.
oh dear! How can you thought of that? He heal the economy from Great Depression. Without him, this country would be fuck up.

and you should be careful because I thought Roger is wacko you choice. lol, now you said correct - Reagan, that's fine. :P

* He is friend with Bin Laden but won't admit it!

lol, you're joking...

you know what? President Bill Clinton failed capture Bin Laden but killed his 19 men. I guess that cause revenge for Bin Laden and attack US solid, eh?

lol, you're joking...

you know what? President Bill Clinton failed capture Bin Laden but killed his 19 men. I guess that cause revenge for Bin Laden and attack US solid, eh?
Hmm... revenge?

So, it's personal for Bush?

Hmm... revenge?

So, it's personal for Bush?

In response to the 1998 United States embassy bombings following the fatwa, President Bill Clinton ordered a freeze on assets that could be linked to bin Laden. Clinton also signed an executive order, authorizing bin Laden's arrest or assassination. In August 1998, the U.S. launched an attack using cruise missiles. The attack failed to harm bin Laden but killed 19 other people
source

what do you think? :dunno2:

So is John Kerry... a Democrat.

Yes, I know that John Kerry is member of skull and bones but more likely weakness than Bush is. Because Bush, his grandpa and father are more strongly members of skull and bones.

I did not like John Kerry myself but no choice to vote for democrat president.. what I can do about it? I am against skull and bones.

lol, you're joking...
* He is friend with Bin Laden but won't admit it!

Let me tell you that Michael Moore, the film director of movie, "Ferhneit 9/11" had proof of history between Bin Laden and Bush.. They knew each other in past 1970's at air force base. I do personally believe that Mr. Bush has known Bin Laden well. Therefore there is no further discussion!

Let me tell you that Michael Moore, the film director of movie, "Ferhneit 9/11" had proof of history between Bin Laden and Bush.. They knew each other in past 1970's at air force base. I do personally believe that Mr. Bush has known Bin Laden well. Therefore there is no further discussion!

Throwstones, Throwstones, Throwstones! It's hollywood. lol

it's like JFK that we have no proof who actual kill the president. And they make the movie to led us to believe.

There is no hardcore evidence. Sorry.

Yes, I know that John Kerry is member of skull and bones but more likely weakness than Bush is. Because Bush, his grandpa and father are more strongly members of skull and bones.

I did not like John Kerry myself but no choice to vote for democrat president.. what I can do about it? I am against skull and bones.

Kerry was member of Skull and Bones before Vietnam war started.. and when he got home from the war, he saw the light and his eye was opened and started railed against the congress that was Republican majority (nixion). I voted for Kerry because of who he is and what he went thru. His participation in Skull and Bones is nothing to me.

I don't care if Bush is member of Skull and Bones but I don't vote him because he is republicans and I have seen what his ancestors did. they sucks... *shrug*

I voted Good as well. I don't care if he's member of Skull and Bones or etc....

Throwstones, Why do you are going to vote on Hillary? Do you want her to be first lady to be president of the United States of America or what? I want to vote for John McCain cause I like most of his opinions and he can clean Bush's mess. Also, if he won, he would be first man to be president that former POW, oldest, and Vietnam veteran. But if he resigned to running for the president of the USA, Rudy Giuliani has my vote in 2008.

Throwstones, Throwstones, Throwstones! It's hollywood. lol

it's like JFK that we have no proof who actual kill the president. And they make the movie to led us to believe.

There is no hardcore evidence. Sorry.

LOLOLOL This is not a hollywood. It is a WASHINGTONWOOD! Let me tell you this is evidences in BUSH's history if you do analysis on his background on itnernet... I also had a hearing friend who informed me about him back in 1988 then I started to research on the Bushes then Know the answer what is going on with the Bushes!

I personally know about JFK. It was not from Lee harvey Owsald. IT is from someone else. I already researched JFK's background. I am still JFK's fan!

Junior is getting fucked up. We, Americans, are embarrassed to have him as our president. It is timing to impreach him as soon as possible. :rifle:

Have you watched on tv news more often about BUSH's performance with rating? His performance is shown very awful since few years till now... we already discern too early on him with his performance before ending his president terms
The poll question is:

"How was President Bush's performance during his 2 terms presidency?"

His second term isn't up yet, so I can't judge something that hasn't yet happened.

I am not talking about his senator... I talk about PRESIDENT as LIncoln was a democrat!
Republican presidents

* Abraham Lincoln
* Ulysses Grant
* Rutherford Hayes
* James Garfield
* Chester Arthur
* Benjamin Harrison
* William McKinley
* Theodore Roosevelt
* William Taft
* Warren Harding
* Calvin Coolidge
* Herbert Hoover
* Dwight Eisenhower
* Richard Nixon
* Gerald Ford
* Ronald Reagan
* George Bush
* George W. Bush

US Presidents: Lists and Records

Correct, although he won with a split ticket. His Vice President, Andrew Johnson, was a Democrat.

HANNIBAL HAMLIN (1809-1891)
Party Republican
Served Under Abraham Lincoln, 1861-65
Home State Maine
Profession lawyer, and Public Official

ANDREW JOHNSON (1808-1875)
Party National Union (Republican)
Served Under Abraham Lincoln, 3/4/1865 to 4/15/1865
Home State Tennessee
Profession Tailor, and Public Official

The 45 US Vice Presidents

Republican presidents

* Abraham Lincoln
* Ulysses Grant
* Rutherford Hayes
* James Garfield
* Chester Arthur
* Benjamin Harrison
* William McKinley
* Theodore Roosevelt
* William Taft
* Warren Harding
* Calvin Coolidge
* Herbert Hoover
* Dwight Eisenhower
* Richard Nixon
* Gerald Ford
* Ronald Reagan
* George Bush
* George W. Bush

US Presidents: Lists and Records

Now I remember that Abraham Lincoln was republican till he transferred to the democratics. I was figuring out why till I pick up pictures about Abraham LIncoln's story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back