how the hell has everyone been?

Nothing new under the sun :D

Oh, so, you've seen the war. Share to tell us some war stories? :P

Oh yes, sure have. I could blab on and on. Didn't you know that during the first world war, there were dinosaurs around who assisted the European army... man, these days....*shakes head*

Jclarke, you'd think after 6 years in the service I had some war stories of my own. Some peeps oughta get a purple heart. Is AllDeaf tamed yet? Hahahah

BB, they don't do coed teams now as far as I know. That must have been fun.

Hey Liza! WB to AD!

I have been getting much better lately and thanks for asking! :)

It is great to see you here. :hug:

Jclarke, you'd think after 6 years in the service I had some war stories of my own. Some peeps oughta get a purple heart. Is AllDeaf tamed yet? Hahahah

BB, they don't do coed teams now as far as I know. That must have been fun.

6 years? But I have been here 3 years....I'll just tell the story anyway but I don't think anyone would be interested :P

SC, I went to bed, and I couldn't be bothered to get out of my comfy bed but I had to, because I have to go to work!

Hi Liza and welcome back to AllDeaf. I have been here for 3 years with JClarke, too. You are missed. I am fine but growing older now that I am a Senior or Elder. Ugh, I don't like growing older but I guess I have to grow gracefully into old age with my husband. I am 63 and my hubby is 59, four years younger than me. :raz: Also ty: for asking. AD is cool so come and check us around. :thumb:

6 years? But I have been here 3 years....I'll just tell the story anyway but I don't think anyone would be interested :P

SC, I went to bed, and I couldn't be bothered to get out of my comfy bed but I had to, because I have to go to work!

I meant I've been here 6 yrs. I just come and go, though. I guess I was in a chatty mood this week. :hmm:

Gonna be a long weekend for me, and I doubt I will get much sleep. :eek3:

Have a good weekend, guys!

Doing good, finally got my new laptop awhile ago :)

PuyoPiyo, I am glad that you are back with a new laptop and internet connection. I got myself a laptop too last summer almost one year already. I missed you too. So welcome back. :D :cool2:

PuyoPiyo, I am glad that you are back with a new laptop and internet connection. I got myself a laptop too last summer almost one year already. I missed you too. So welcome back. :D :cool2:

That's great, glad to hear that :) I missed you too.:cool2:

I meant I've been here 6 yrs. I just come and go, though. I guess I was in a chatty mood this week. :hmm:

Gonna be a long weekend for me, and I doubt I will get much sleep. :eek3:

Have a good weekend, guys!

ohhh, I get it now, I must be one of the veterans along with the others, eh. :lol:

Back