How old was you when you was pregnant with your babies?

I was first preggy back 1996 and now I am 41 yrs old(with no grey hair lol) and having twins due this Oct...
My mother had me when she was 22 and then she had fifth child at the age of 40 yrs old (blame me-cuz at the time one early morning i got up and went in kitchen to get something to drink and accidently open parent's door while they hump each other. Then in few weeks ltr mom got preg. in next 9 months ltr and got brother :D...

starrygaze said:
I do not think I need baby. I think enough for now. I have two children and my fiancee luckysmile has one lucky son. I dont want more baby... I know the feeling... I still love her so much as I love our children. family is fun.

Oh I see! I didn't know that you already have 2 children... That's good that you and Luckysmile agree for not want to have more children... :thumb:

Liebling:-))) said:
I hope you don't mind me to ask you question. I know you will get married soon. What if your future husband want to have a baby with you?

I remember your story about your babies... It touching my heart and feel hurt for you... :hug: I know how you feel... :hug:

he doesnt want to have more as he already have 2 kids and one foster kid so not want more .. i cant carry baby to term due prone to getting infections easily and i have kidney plms so i cant thats why i got tied for good reasons. yeah its hard cuz i would love to have more babies but i cant cuz of my health.. :( one of my best friends said if she ever get preggy with twins that she will give me one baby.. lol aww nice of her?? :) :hug:

Luckysmile23 said:
he doesnt want to have more as he already have 2 kids and one foster kid so not want more .. i cant carry baby to term due prone to getting infections easily and i have kidney plms so i cant thats why i got tied for good reasons. yeah its hard cuz i would love to have more babies but i cant cuz of my health.. :( one of my best friends said if she ever get preggy with twins that she will give me one baby.. lol aww nice of her?? :) :hug:

Oh I understand your reason. Yes, your health issue come first, you consider about. I would do same as you if I has health problem.

Do you think your best friend would give you one of her twins?

Liebling:-))) said:
Oh I understand your reason. Yes, your health issue come first, you consider about. I would do same as you if I has health problem.

Do you think your best friend would give you one of her twins?

she said IF she ever get preggy with twins.. she WILL give me one of her baby.. shes sweet! but not sure if she will want more babies or not cuz she already have 2 children now. so .. ha.. i wouldnt mind cuz i love babies.. sigh.. but it sucks cuz of my health.. :( oh well

I remmy of my mom when she had me at the age of 23 and my dad was 21 and thank god that I got married at the age of 28 and got pregnant at that same age and gave birth to my son at the age of 29 so therefore I'm in my mid 30's so we decided to hold off on trying to get pregnant again in few years so we can get a house and then go from there! :whistle:

With my first pregnancy I was 16 years old, but lost it. :-( and with hayley I was 18 years old. I got pregnant with hayley within 4 months since I've gradurated from High school, and I was going to college too but I had to quit cuz I had serve morning sickness. Plus I was also flunking all my classes too. Before I got pregnant all I was doing is drinking and getting stoned all tha time with My now x-bf. I even moved out of my parents house on the month hayley was conivted (sp?). I miss these times sometimes. But I wouldn't trade my daughter anything in the world!!! My X And I broke up when I was about 2 months pregnant. I've never heard or seen him and he never saw hayley either. I've ran in to him a couple of times. When I think about this it makes me real sad. I would love to have 3 more kids, I want twins. I'm a twin myself and my mom is a twin.

my mom pregnant with me when she was 22 years old and i born in May 26, 1981 i was firstborn yah! they later my mom was pregnant with my brother when she was 25 years old and he was born on January 1,1984 on new years day its lucky for him!

i told my mom about if i have children one days no matter for me to ages to getting pregnant maybe 26 or 30 between ages mostly married women always have children at over 30's and 40's that their decide ages to get pregnant and more youngers.

but if you have twin baby its really hard jobs need lots of help include her and his parents,family and friends, and lots of more to feed of baby and also triplets that not easy!

my boyfriend and his brother was raise by twins he told me about that i says oh really!

mostly people and children who been raise by twins or triplets or singles they would know about that.

i forgot to add that my mom have had me when she was 34 yrs old.

now i am 33.. and my mom is 68 yrs old..

I have three children - I had my oldest when I was 21 (couldn't drink for my 21st birthday - damn!), 23, and my last baby at 26. (I'm now 28).

Alllllll done with babies (thanks god)!

My mother had me when she was 16.

I don't have any kids yet. I want to hold it off til I finish college and get a permanment good paying job.

Abel said that he wants to wait til he is 30, lol.

I got pregant at 19 and had a son at 20..... Now I"m 48 yrs old and My son is 28 yrs old ...

I was 22 1/2 when I was pregnant with my first child, a girl. Then again when I was 24 1/2 I was pregnant with a second child, my son. Now I'm 36 years old and already sprouted white strands of hair since 28 years old. Grrrr!!!! Kids scared me soo easily, I panicked and chased after them to make sure they're safe. Jeez. Wild, jungle kids. Now they're quiet and tamed. :O LOL! Maybe I should get another child...nah...yeah...nah..nevermind abt another child. I'm not going back to their dad. Jeez. I'm done... :D

I had my son at 21 and my twins at 23 got my tubes tied at 24. :D I am now 28 and woldn't even consider having another baby. I love my kids, loved them as babies, but don't miss the all nighters, don't miss the diapers, (still trying to get my son trained) My son is handicapped so he's trying. I don't miss the hurting nipples, don't miss leaking when they cry. I nursed all my kids. I really don't miss any of it. I guess I am a bad person. I just don't feel the need for another baby. My husband says it's because I am scared of the NICU, since all 3 were taken there within 30 seconds of birth. But I digress. Besides I had one the first time, twins the second time, the third time is just scary lol TRIPLETTS!!!!! I could see it now. :Ohno: :laugh2:

Back