How many?

Pics of me with my best friends (all from PA)

013-2.jpg

Wow, that is good that you have 4 best friends. I am impressed. I had only one best friend. I still did not have any best friend in my area, yet. Only thing is that my husband can be my best friend, because he never left me out in the cold like my ex-husband. We look out for each other's back and be there for each other. But that is okay. :lol:

Wow, that is good that you have 4 best friends. I am impressed. I had only one best friend. I still did not have any best friend in my area, yet. Only thing is that my husband can be my best friend, because he never left me out in the cold like my ex-husband. We look out for each other's back and be there for each other. But that is okay. :lol:

That's why I feel so blessed to have them. The girl in the green shirt has been my best friend since we were 18 months old. She and I are from AZ. She met the tall and thin one in PA and became close to her and then introduced me to her when I moved to MD. We didnt become close right away due to distance and then the tall and thin one got a job as a teacher's aide for a deaf program and met the other two. Then things just snowballed from there. The reason we all click is we are all about the same age and have children the same age. There is another one but she couldnt make it. We all have just so much in common.

That's why I feel so blessed to have them. The girl in the green shirt has been my best friend since we were 18 months old. She and I are from AZ. She met the tall and thin one in PA and became close to her and then introduced me to her when I moved to MD. We didnt become close right away due to distance and then the tall and thin one got a job as a teacher's aide for a deaf program and met the other two. Then things just snowballed from there. The reason we all click is we are all about the same age and have children the same age. There is another one but she couldnt make it. We all have just so much in common.

I am very happy that you have them and that is good. :ty: for giving me what is happening with you and your best friends. That is the most important thing to have someone as common as you. :cool2:

I am very happy that you have them and that is good. :ty: for giving me what is happening with you and your best friends. That is the most important thing to have someone as common as you. :cool2:

You are welcome. :) I guess my best friend here in MD would be my hubby! :lol:

I would say 4 best friends. All of them live in different cities but I try to see them at least once a year. I talk to them quite often. I've known all of them for at least 10 years. Since we live apart, we try to arrange trips together. When we lived in the same city, we usually go out and try new restaurants, rent movies, play video games, go to the beach, hike, or do college hijinks like sledding down a random hill with a lunch tray. I also have a handful of close friends from high school and college that I talk to once in a while. I somehow see them once a year even though they are scattered around the country. Only one of the best friends is deaf.

Back