How many months or years apart are your kids?

Tarafied said:
My kids are 6 years apart. It is very nice. My older daughter is like a second mother to my little boy. She even changes diapers and feeds him his sippy cup. The bad thing is how he cries when she leaves him for school! He tries to peep out the door to follow her.

AWWWW!!!! how cute!!
my mom said my sister was like that with me lol she used to sneak into my room and take me out of the crib and play mommy to me! lol and my mom would have a fit lol... sheesh..

Dont look at me cuz I only have a son and always wanted more but nothing happen. He is now 8 yrs old. :D

My sister and I are 11 months apart. I know I know, What was my parents thinking?! (laughs) We are "twins" for a month. I was told that it was tough during diapering until I was finally potty trained.
I think being so close is hard in some areas especially with boys issue. We are so close that the boys usually prefer me over her. I usually get all the "stardom". I do feel bad for my sister. If there was more gap in our age year ... things probably would have been a bit different. But nowadays, we are very close than ever. That is other good thing about being so close in age is being able to share everything because we are going thru similiar phases.

My sister and me

Hi Everyone
My sister and I are 9 months apart. Growin up, We fought alot!!! But we could share clothes, had the same friends, liked the same music and relate because we were so close in age. Because of our upbringin which was rough, all we had were each other. Now we are best friends as well as close sisters. I have a child and she is an only child. I thought it would be good for her to have a sibling. If I had another one, they would be 5 years apart now. I just cant bear the thought of being pregant again. Boy was it rough!
Tara

I agree with you, it give me more time with my first baby to watch her grow up before my second one came in so it was a lot easier for me to take care of them . My two daughters are 4 years apart that first one is 15 yrs and second one is 11 yrs old.

My sons is 5, 2 and 9 months (9 month old will turn 1 year old on September)
It isnt so bad for me-- my 5 year old is close with my 2 year old, they play a lot and FIGHT too of course.. but most of the time they get along and play together..my 2 year old is also close with my 9 month old, playing with him, talking to him, etc.. I can see my 9 month old looks up to him already, so cute :) My 5 year old is close with the baby too, but not as close as those two are. I suspect my 9 month old will get more close with my oldest as he gets older. My oldest is starting to play and talk with him a lot lately, now that the baby's getting older and almost a year old..not so small anymore

I thought taking care of all three would be hard, but it wasn't that way.. they're all good boys and my oldest two can tend to themselves (feeding themselves, bathroom, etc) when the baby needs my attention..they keep themselves busy playing together or sit side by side watching tv..

My first two children are two months shy of six years difference, and this baby(Im pregnant) and Ian will be about 12 or 13 months apart. Its an interesting road, but Im glad to endure it.

GL! and congratulations!

katt.

Back