How many Deafies here from Australia?

Let me guess, 20 million deaf people in the states if so that equals the population of Australia!

naw... probably more than 30 millions in US :) that's outnumber over Australia!

An old fossil here from good ole Perth, WA. :)

Hmm, I was imagining if we get all hearing people out of Aust and get all deaf/hoh people out of US and switch em. Then that continent will be filled with deaf people doing whatever they want! They can have things their way! Wow...I have let my imagine run wild, huh? But that would be like a paradise for deaf people though.

No I am not aust. I was just being nosy in this thread...lol. ^^;

Hmm, I was imagining if we get all hearing people out of Aust and get all deaf/hoh people out of US and switch em. Then that continent will be filled with deaf people doing whatever they want! They can have things their way! Wow...I have let my imagine run wild, huh? But that would be like a paradise for deaf people though.

What a brilliant idea! Then we can call Australia as Deafralia. LOL

Originally Posted by Silentwolfdog

What a brilliant idea! Then we can call Australia as Deafralia. LOL

I love the idea, and there would have been hands spinning our heads everywhere!!!!!

Back