How long do you wish to live if you get a choice?

How long do you wish to live if you get a choice?

Votes: 2 7.7%

Votes: 4 15.4%

Votes: 3 11.5%

Votes: 8 30.8%

Votes: 1 3.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.8%

• infinite/forever/immortal

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
What's wrong with dying at a young age?

You'd be immortalized as a fresh face, such as Marilyn Monroe ;)

Ah who am I kidding, I'd like to live long enough to use the senior citizen discount at a local diner :P

Oh there's the deaf discount too.

I would like to live to 80-90 and be healthy, active and mentally alert not to mention independent.

My grandmother lived to see 97, and her sister is still alive and has just celebrated her 100 birthday this year. Ironically, the women in my mother's side outlived all their husbands and lived a long life without a man in their lives, lol.

The doctor expects my mother to live a very long time, too. So I'm guessing this longevity gene will pass on to me and my siblings and their kids.

I don't want to live in a nursing home where communication is nil. There's only one nursing home for the deaf in my state.

I voted 100.

A few friends and family I know who don't support longevity, and we believe circle of life is part of Earth's nature. If I choose immortality, I'll be lonely cos I'm terrible at making new friends and, in future, I doubt I'll enjoy my life.

I voted 100. I read the bible of Adam was alive about 900 over years old in the BC. Jesus was born in 0 AD. I don't think we would live so long at 120 over.

Anyone watch Death Becomes Her?

Might make you rethink immortality ;)

main.php

I voted for 70. Maybe 80 but I don't want to be a burden on my family.

Back