How is your weather today?

At my brothers place in Jeddah is 45 degrees, here is minus 2 and snowing like hasnt snowed here for 48 years....
wtf

Currently 90, heat index of 104 and a 90% chance of rain for the evening.

We still got no rain today. Lots of thunder and all the wind and black sky, but it totally blew over.

It was sunny and 90 degrees!! We had a bit of a rain shower this morning to start the day off. However; by 11:00, it had moved out. Not bad.

I hope fall comes quickly though. Football season is right around the corner and I'm aching to go bundle up under the covers on cold metal bleachers to watch high school football games. :)

I have weather map on my laptop,upper corner. Right now is 83 and cloudy. I havent see any sun,today.

63f at the moment at 8.49pm, we've had rain again today

Been hot and steamy outside for most of the day. Currently 86.

Humid with dark clouds moving at a moderate speed to the west. Tmw, the will move to the east. It is kinda neat to see. No rain nor winds yet

it is pretty not bad on look like seems summer sunshines!

Oh my goodness, a lot of sun here. :rockon: Im glad Ohio have nothing to do with Irene. :) Hurricane Ike in 2008 hit Ohio b/c of cold front and no electricity for 5 1/2 days. Grrrrrr!!

109 today - a new record. I don't think that I should complain, though, when other people are dealing with a hurricane. Please send us some cooler air as soon as you can.

Just Irene ...that's all I can say now.

Back