How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
windy, very windy.

It's RAINING here in California, not much but the ground is wet!!!!!

It's 46 right now... :cold: Rainy... It's been raining almost non-stop since Sunday... :doh: However, I have this weekend and next week to look forward to! GO AWAY COLD RAINY WEATHER!!! Mid 70's and low 80's for highs next week and mid 60's for lows with no rain! :D

Yesterday was MILD!! Didn't even need gloves, but a hat was still needed, though. Today is expected to be another mild day. YES!! Looking forward to getting out of the house today.

59 degrees with a 40% chance of rain out here..odd

gail force winds raining and on flood alert...i can see sea boiling it rather scary

We hit 82F and it's been cloudy all day.

Crazy! It could be almost 56 out on Sunday and 30 on Monday and maybe snow on Wednesday . I think Mother Nature been getting stoned lately.

19 and another snow storm starts tonight.

Terrible, it's too cold here feelin' like north pole.

It was colder here than in Alaska last week, so maybe it was that cold where you are. I took Marty to the groomer this week but I did not have him go to puppy play group . One of woman at the play group said the dogs have only 3 paws on the ground because it so cold. Marty been doing that a lot too.

Winter Storm Warning in effect right now. Expecting 6-10 inches of snow overnight throughout the day tonight up until 6 PM tonight.

I want the few degress i sended away to come back. Please!!! I miss you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back