How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice and sunny what is going to be a beautiful day, welcome back summer!

Was not so bad when I went to work but COLD COLD and windy when I left work. It is gonna be miserable tmw because the winds are so strong. The first two artic blast didn't have the strong winds like this one does. Ugh!

Beautiful.....simply gorgeous day here!....Have all my windows open for fresh air....weatherman said we can expect a freeze tomorrow night or Wednesday....then rain to follow up.

Our gorgeous weather from yesterday is gone gone gone. Yesterday it was in the low 70's, today it was in the 30s with windchill a in the 20s.

I lived in NH for 16 years and witnessed crazy weather swings......but I'm going to have to say Texas is worse.

Still a typical winter here, but it seems the wild weather swings dicipate at the Gainesville line. :ugh:

Beautiful.....simply gorgeous day here!....Have all my windows open for fresh air....weatherman said we can expect a freeze tomorrow night or Wednesday....then rain to follow up.

Sure was! 70 today! Simply beautiful! Made me feel alive again. It's supposed to go down but then back to beautiful again over the weekend.

It's cold enough here to freeze meat and ice cream outside. Bonfire, anyone?

Our gorgeous weather from yesterday is gone gone gone. Yesterday it was in the low 70's, today it was in the 30s with windchill a in the 20s.

I lived in NH for 16 years and witnessed crazy weather swings......but I'm going to have to say Texas is worse.

Maryland does have its fair share of crazy weather swings as well. Maybe Texas is more extreme? I have only been there once so I don't know much about their weather patterns.

Anyone ever feel more sensitive to cold temps when tired? I am tired and I cant stop shivering!

Anyone ever feel more sensitive to cold temps when tired? I am tired and I cant stop shivering!

I notice that when I don't sleep much. I take a hot shower and layer up til I fall asleep. :dunno:

I notice that when I don't sleep much. I take a hot shower and layer up til I fall asleep. :dunno:

Yea, I am waiting for my bath to be ready. My house is feeling cold. The Artic blast is approaching. Means higher electric bill $$$$$$$. GRR

I don't rest well when I'm cold, and I have a much harder time falling asleep when I'm cold versus when I'm hot.

But shel I'm not sure if this is normal Texas weather, it's my first winter here. This is the second time we've had a huge drop in temperature in a day. The other time it was an over 50 degree drop. It was like 81 one day and in the 20s with a wind chill in the teens the next. That's whacked. But I don't know if it's just because this winter has been all around weird or what.

Last weekend, it was sunny that brightened my mood a bit. Well, now, today it's cloudy.

Shel, you just had shingles, right?
It takes awhile for the nervous system to get back to normal. Can take 3-5 weeks after the blisters disappear.

I'm not real sure, but this could be making you more cold sensitive.

Hope you get warm and cozy soon.

We are expecting very warm temps today before a massive coll down tonight and tomorrow. They say we might break the record high of 84F today.

Cool here...light sprinkling of rain...gonna have to shut all my windows down pretty soon....but the "fresh air" last night was great.....

Knock on wood...haven't caught a cold or the Flu.....with weather changes as we are having, it's so easy to do...Keeping up with the antibacterial wipes...especially at the grocery store (carts)....wearing socks all the time.

It is still snowing and I can't drive due to icy road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back