How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polar Vortex, Alberta Clipper... It feels like someone gave all the weather forecasters a word-of-the-day calendar.

Yes, it does, doesn't it? Previously, I'd never heard of "Polar Vortex" until this year. "Alberta Clipper" I already knew what it was, but the other one was new.

Not everywhere; more like the northern states. I, too, saw the Accuweather map of where it's supposed to hit, and they say it's mostly up north, like here.

Not the one I saw. It's going all the way here to Texas, just the eastern portion. Its coming kind east and south, the west isn't getting hit this time.

Not the one I saw. It's going all the way here to Texas, just the eastern portion. Its coming kind east and south, the west isn't getting hit this time.

Huh. If that's the case, then why did Accuweather not mention this? Perhaps it was because I saw it early in the morning? That is entirely possible, meaning things could've changed since then. Hmm.

Huh. If that's the case, then why did Accuweather not mention this? Perhaps it was because I saw it early in the morning? That is entirely possible, meaning things could've changed since then. Hmm.

Dunno, we must have seen two different forecasts.

What?? Last week, I was in Syracuse it was a friggin' zero degree for three days.

yes last week was toooooo cold!!! but speakig of last sat, it was too warm. As well as last monday (yesterday) too warm. Today it drops down a little. Its 45 degres.

it has been raining a lot this morning ugh.

It rained all last night....so it's very wet and cool...supposed to freeze by Thursday. brrrrrrr

Cold and snowing. Hoping the mailman does not slip today.

it was cold and sunny all day it damp and miserable tonight

82 and cloudy. We've broken high temp records a few times in the past 5 days.

26, feels like 13, and terribly windy.

Update: We here in Chicago are seeing winds of 20-30 MPH, with wind gusts up to 40 MPH this afternoon, but this evening will see wind gusts up to 45 MPH. Yikes!!

Cloudy and cool.

nice here, 18 C* here with intermittent clouds on a nice gentle breezed sort of day, been raining yesterday, day before that was hot and sunny.....so that yesterday spill was a cool off will be same for next 3 days yay, good kind of summer day for painting the roof...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back