How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Northern Florida ( Panhandle ) yesterday... :shock:

10277362_618550028223176_3387435633776507377_n.jpg

Thankfully.... I live in Central Florida... :shock: It appears bad weather has been all over the place, I hope all of you are being safe!

Supposed to storm here today, I don't think it will be that bad though, thankfully. Will be raining and storming all through the weekend, too. :doh:

I think central Florida get flood during tropical storm or hurricane.

What about Destin or Panama City Beach?

Hmmm, have you been to those places? My only concern is just the cost of hotels and the safety of the area. So what did you think of Destin and Panama City?

Hmmm, have you been to those places? My only concern is just the cost of hotels and the safety of the area. So what did you think of Destin and Panama City?

Yes, I went to both places in 2011.

It is beautiful place and low crime, but Destin is more prettier than Panama City Beach.

I went to smaller beach community in Walton County - between Destin and Panama City Beach and it is peaceful with less traffic.

I think hotel costs should be comparable to Pensacola, but some hotels in Destin can be pricey due to new and modern design.

rain and cloudy at 61 degrees on and off but it will go down to 50s tomorrow and rain wont stop. ugh.

looking to be a good day today....bit cold...or rather too cool.....but a good late autumn day..

This is Northern Florida ( Panhandle ) yesterday... :shock:

10277362_618550028223176_3387435633776507377_n.jpg

Thankfully.... I live in Central Florida... :shock: It appears bad weather has been all over the place, I hope all of you are being safe!

Supposed to storm here today, I don't think it will be that bad though, thankfully. Will be raining and storming all through the weekend, too. :doh:

shit

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! That is crazy. Stay safe.

I know...there was major flooding all over Maryland but not like Florida. That was BAD!

Today, it was muggy and warm..starting to feel like summer and then isolated thunderstorms rolled in with some more rain. Like we need more rain. Geez

I know...there was major flooding all over Maryland but not like Florida. That was BAD!

Today, it was muggy and warm..starting to feel like summer and then isolated thunderstorms rolled in with some more rain. Like we need more rain. Geez

Just had a storm roll through here. But before it did, took my oldest daughter & grandson to river walk in town since it was a nice evening. Got home before the storm - could see it heading my way as I drove home.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I doubt Chicago has what NYC has :D

all lines are 24/7. all buses are 24/7. all cabs are 24/7. pretty much everything is 24/7 here. we have the most restaurants in USA and a lot of them will be open late for your late dinner.

Top 10 Busiest Cities in the World - List Crux

According to this web site of the ten busiest cites in the world NY come in # one and Chicago # 10.

Cool and windy, but no rain , for a change. :)

Cool temps with some rain later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We actually got a little rain last night. Beautiful weather in the low to mid 70's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back