How is your weather today part II

Our Governor did that so that now the National Guard and out of state agencies can and will help fight these fires. The Lake County fire is burning way up north near the Oregon border. Hopefully with additional help these fires will be under control soon.

It has been cloudy with 63 degrees here in San Francisco for two straight days. I hate it. I need sunny/warm. :lol:

Way too hot! Some animal drank all the water in the birdbath today , we
really need some rain fast ! :(

At the moment it is very light rain as earlier tonight there were insane thunderstorms with patchy light rains.

hot but grey...my neighbour daughter down for visit she 70 and when here has 2mile swim in north sea everyday summer and winter,the sea is freezing

hot but grey...my neighbour daughter down for visit she 70 and when here has 2mile swim in north sea everyday summer and winter,the sea is freezing

I have gotten curious about what temps you consider hot, etc.

I am in Southern Illinois (east of St. Louis, Missouri). It is August 12 as I post this and we are supposed to hit 82° F with just enough humidity to make it "feel like" 83° F. This is great summer weather for this area with both temp. and humidity down slightly from average. When it gets into the upper 80's and 90's with high humidity is when it gets hot for a summer day.

Just checked a printout I kept from looking up the difference in Celsius and Fahrenheit. For example: 82.4° F would be 28° C.

82 would be hot for me and this week been hotter but today I needed put jumper on.generally it not been good summer...Yesterday was hot but late afternoon became grey cold and raining.
I live on place that known as sunshine coast it little bit of England that juts out into north sea and often get sunshine just on coast here but walk 200 yards up the road and can be grey dismal.
I could not take weather have in Florda or texas..gets to 90's I had it

82 would be hot for me and this week been hotter but today I needed put jumper on.generally it not been good summer...Yesterday was hot but late afternoon became grey cold and raining.
I live on place that known as sunshine coast it little bit of England that juts out into north sea and often get sunshine just on coast here but walk 200 yards up the road and can be grey dismal.
I could not take weather have in Florda or texas..gets to 90's I had it

Oklahoma get up to 90's too, I went there to visit come friends in the summer and I thought I was going to die from the heat! It's a dry heat but it was still horrible to me.

Yesterday, Finally sunny/windy/little cold. Weird weather.

Today 41 degree but will warm up 68 degree is little hot, I guess windy.

grey bit cold but don't need jacket and thunder storms later I think

Just thought of something. I think we all need to get better about using C & F when speaking of degrees. We have people from all over the world on here and each of the different scales is more common in different parts of the world.

anything from 38C to much for me..i having trouble trying remember F

Just thought of something. I think we all need to get better about using C & F when speaking of degrees. We have people from all over the world on here and each of the different scales is more common in different parts of the world.

anything from 38C to much for me..i having trouble trying remember F

And I am one of the ones that is still trying to learn to translate between C & F as C just does not seem to be used here in the USA.

(The printout I have indicates the 38C would be 100.4F. Hot for just about anyone.)

Not bad for August here mid upper 90's but with a nice breeze today. Suppose to get hot next week.

not to bad but yellow alert for thunder&lightning flash floods this afternoon

not sunny but not cold..now it 10pm dark still not cold

Back