how is xbox360 with subtitles?

Ice

Reaction score
the xbox was not very good with it as most games it seemed had none, even when its ps2 counterpart had them the xbox did not, was very annoying

anyone thats got a 36- can u tell me the deal?

It depends on the game and developer. Tom Clancy games for example never have subtitles, while Halo 2 and 3 have subtitles. I would recommend renting games online, so you avoid spending a lot of money on a game that does not have subtitles and leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

That's right... it's like the DVD players and DVDs.

Don't blame the DVD player, blame the company that made the DVDs.

Don't blame the PS3/Xbox, blame the company that made the games.

If there's a game that you aren't sure is captioned/subtitled and it's something you have to have when owning the game, then I suggest you check it out with a local video game retail or rental place or with a friend who has the same game.

Sometimes, video game retail businesses will have that game on display for demo use. If it's the full version, check it out yourself and see if it's subtitled. :)

Actually, to clairify the DVD part, DVDs that have CC's will not display cc's through a Component, HDMI, or VGA cable, but rather a old school A/V Yellow cable.

Assasin's Creed is the latest game from UBI to NOT feature captions or subtitles of any kind. A letter needs to be written to them and Tom Harkin.

http://www.alldeaf.com/video-board-...n-games-ps2-xbox-gcn-either-cc-subtitles.html
Here s a link to the thread that lists games that do have subs/caps. I personally do not use it because obivously a MAJORITY of games have subs/caps. Its the ones that DON'T have them I want to know about. I did start a thread about games WITHOUT subitles/caps. I guess my logic fell on deaf ears, and everyone finds the other thread useful.

Eh I would think it make more sense to form a thread about games without subtitles since there's less games without subtitles than with.

It means less for me to look at.

But I think people would feel little uneasiness because they won't know those that are not on the list have subtitles.

Oh well...

Eh I would think it make more sense to form a thread about games without subtitles since there's less games without subtitles than with.

It means less for me to look at.

I'm glad someone agrees with me and sees the clear logic in having a thread about games WITHOUT subtitles as opposed to these that do have subtitles.

Sometimes I feel like this place is run by monkeys who aren't really paying attention or care.

I'm glad someone agrees with me and sees the clear logic in having a thread about games WITHOUT subtitles as opposed to these that do have subtitles.

Sometimes I feel like this place is run by monkeys who aren't really paying attention or care.

Heh.

Yeah, sometimes that's how I feel.

Back