How Internet Dating Really Works!

RichardDeaf

Reaction score
2546895299_5d28685212_o.jpg

Oh, boy -- hahaha. I hope dream don't come true! LOL

This images tells you a thousand words, in different perspective! :eek3:

:lol:

Why not, Maria?

Look at his pillow... :rofl: That's what I am meaning. He wishes his dream would come true if there's a girl laying on his pillow. He just wishes! Preferably in reality to make it true. Heh heh :twisted: :lol:

sound like me.. dreaming happily when found someone.. then wake up...its reality.. grrrr.. it sucks.. :(

awww yeah...that's sad....sounds like me....i talked to this girl online almost everyday a few months ago and i started to like her even though we didn't really hang out much in real life and we mostly talked online....but i daydreamed alot about her much like the dude in that comic :(

the fetal position at the end is a nice touch.

this reminds me of when i was 15 and considering meeting a girl i met online. she called me one day to tell me she had just lost her virginity.

oh yeah..

SHE WAS 14.

this reminds me of when i was 15 and considering meeting a girl i met online. she called me one day to tell me she had just lost her virginity.

oh yeah..

SHE WAS 14.

and you're :Owned: because she got laid by someone first, not you.

oh yeah..

SHE WAS 14.

That's sad!

Back