How Good Is Your Driving?

I have one speeding ticket.. and frankly I do not believe I was speeding.. I was gonna fight it, but it came on a day that my son had therapy so we never made it to the court house

and we have had quite a few accidents but none have been MY fault.. always the other persons

Oh I just remember, last summer I rode on motorcycle going 105MPH! DAMN! It was for only brief time... I was nervous because I was riding in country road, never know Deer coming out of NOWHERE and I'd fly for good 500 yards.

DHB

I second that! I did 98mph on my motorcycle but only short time. For same reason!!! I was riding on county road and knew deers may lurch out of the wooded area into highway. Most of the time it happens only in the dark.

Topeka KS man was killed by deer leaping into speeding SUV several years ago. He was driving 70mph and deer leaped into windshield of truck, killing him. He was only midway to Topeka, KS on Toll I-70 in rural area.

:rofl:

Catty

I got warning ticket from Park cop for doing 65 mph over 55mph on park road. Actually there were NO speed limit signs around parks except entrance. I told cop that Park Dept need to put up speed limit signs every couple miles so everyone would know the speed limit. He knows but I suspect a foul play going on with Park Dept, Profiting from speeders on park road grrrr... He gave me warning ticket and I rode off to meet my friend at the campground. I read the ticket and cop guessed my motorcycle make and model wrong! He put down " Harley Davidson" when it's actually Suzuki Volusia! Betcha I'm proud that my motorcycle looks very much like Harley :rofl:

I had warning ticket last year for broken rear left len on my truck. I replaced it quickly. I haven't had real ticket and I'm leery about cops on radar. My area are dotted with cops so I had to keep couple of mph less than maximum allowed mph... 55mph on Parkway, I do 64mph, 65mph on Highway, I do 74mph. Seriously, few times I did 80mph and whizzed by cop. I went :eek2: and yanked my feet from pedal to slow down. Cop didn't pull out to catch me. whew!

Catty

muh drivin' is great. I mean, muh drivin' record is excellent. I jest dont speed dese days any mo'. Very expensive tickets. Arrrrrgghhhh.

I truly love cruise control. :rockon: I use it on highway,major roads, in small towns. I constantly use it. :) I go back roads when I need to go somewhere. I skip two lil towns. Cops always there watchin' drivers. Im like, piss off, jerkoffs. :lol:

Back