How do you do with cereal

first i put creal in i pur milk in it then i spank it so gentlyso i wont end up having to eat milk bubbles

no one pour milk first and then cereal second?? anyone of you??

I used to do that when I was little cuz I love drinking milk. Now I don't drink milk so much so I put in cereal first and then milk.

I always put the cereal in the bowl first and then pour the desired amount of milk in it. If I put too much milk in it, That is when the cereal sometimes end up being soggy. If I put less milk in it, The cereal isn't just as good as it is. :)

that's why when I was little - I just put in enough cereal just to fill the surface of milk.... finish it and then pour in more cereal.

During cold days I prefer warm cereal, so I warm up the milk first and pour it in the bowl then add the cereal. Doing vice versa would make the flakes soggy and I do not like that.

cereal first, milk second, spoon third. :)

Cereal first, Milk second, Milo third, and then spoon last ;)

raw and dry, its actually quite good, it depends on what cereal it is, but for most of these outthere i mix with milk. In the olden days we used to pour hot water on weetbix then cool it with a layer of milk, itwas terrific to have a 'hot weetbix' for winters. Hot milk doesn't quite get it right, strangely it has to be hot water then milk (and doshes of sugar sprinkled atop nice !

I don't add milk in my cereal.

For weetbix, I only add hot water and sugar.

dont forget the best part!! 6th *crackle* 7th *snap* 8th *pop* and finally ulimate creal achieved!!

rice cripse anyone?

i think i have not tried weetbix. i d would like to try this weetbix.. I probably try the HOT milk first. =X

You won't believe this... back in 1976, i did pour cereal in bowl first and then i did grab Kool-Aid by accident and pour into cereal and ate it without even knowing that i thought it was MILK but EWWWWWWWWWWWWW and of course i poured it out and made another new fresh batch of cereal with CORRECTLY MILK that time... :giggle: ME DUH!!!! :lol:

Back