How do I deal with my warth family?

KarissaMann05

Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't stand it anymore... I'm so sick of their warth over a little thing, currently!

For explain: You are accidently sipping a several drops of water liquids from a kind of cup when you trip a something, suddenly your mom shout and blurt at you, "BE CAREFUL!! YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO WATCH OUT!! CLEAN YOUR MESS UP!!"

Other explain: You make a little mess thing, like a several spilled foods on a table, and you got a long shouting comment over that little thing. I have to clean up faster.

Another explain: Even worse, I was junior student of high school and I lost SK2 once, my family made me to feel I was an idiot and I got screaming comments from them. Make it BIG deal!!

Funny... My family made a small mistake and I don't scream back at all, but WHY MY FAMILY?

Each warth comment made me uncomfy and refused to express out what happened events, sharing how I feel, and etc etc. I could not express out that I was a major depressing and sleepnig a lot, because they thought I was selfish and self-centered, or got an attention. I could not inform them whatever I need something, because they may think I am not take care of myself enough or not take a responality.. whatever it is, I can't stand to face them each I want to help, otherwise, I would get a warth comment from them. I always ask my friends for help instead. -SIGHS!-

I'm so SICK OF IT!!! I have enough with tolerant their ranting voices!!

I don't know how to face my family how I feel about their warth voices toward me all the times. It's very frustating.

What should I do? I need some supportive and cooperative comments from you, ADers, please?

Last edited:
I can't stand it anymore... I'm so sick of their warth over a little thing, currently!

For explain: You are accidently sipping a several drops of water liquids from a kind of cup when you trip a something, suddenly your mom shout and blurt at you, "BE CAREFUL!! YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO WATCH OUT!! CLEAN YOUR MESS UP!!"

Other explain: You make a little mess thing, like a several spilled foods on a table, and you got a long shouting comment over that little thing. I have to clean up faster.

Another explain: Even worse, I was junior student of high school and I lost SK2 once, my family made me to feel I was an idiot and I got screaming comments from them. Make it BIG deal!!

Funny... My family made a small mistake and I don't scream back at all, but WHY MY FAMILY?

Each warth comment made me uncomfy and refused to express out what happened events, sharing how I feel, and etc etc. I could not express out that I was a major depressing and sleepnig a lot, because they thought I was selfish and self-centered, or got an attention. I could not inform them whatever I need something, because they may think I am not take care of myself enough or not take a responality.. whatever it is, I can't stand to face them each I want to help, otherwise, I would get a warth comment from them. I always ask my friends for help instead. -SIGHS!-

I'm so SICK OF IT!!! I have enough with tolerant their ranting voices!!

I don't know how to face my family how I feel about their warth voices toward me all the times. It's very frustating.

What should I do? I need some supportive and cooperative comments from you, ADers, please?

WOW... I understand how you feel.... I suggest you to see counselor to help with your depressions...Perhaps Family counselor.. Talk to someone from your school about getting help with counselors???

I agree with SxyPorkie. A counselor could help you deal with depression. But, please, keep in mind Mann05...just because your family talks to you this way does not mean that you deserve to be talked to this way. It doesn't really matter what they think of you. What matters most is what you think of yourself.

Your family obviously has some problems. But don't let their problems become your problems. Everyone makes mistakes. We are not our mistakes. Mistakes are something we do.....valuable human beings that deserve respect are what we are.

WOW... I understand how you feel.... I suggest you to see counselor to help with your depressions...Perhaps Family counselor.. Talk to someone from your school about getting help with counselors???

:ty: for reply

[Font color="royalblue"]Oh, I'm not despressing. I only was.

I am just frustating that warth comments are on my nerves... Plus, I was graduated so I am not a hs student anymore.

But, a counselor? Sound may be help, I guess... I don't like to have more dramas, I won't surprise if my family got more angry at me for having a counselor as if they think I don't need that.

I agree with SxyPorkie. A counselor could help you deal with depression. But, please, keep in mind Mann05...just because your family talks to you this way does not mean that you deserve to be talked to this way. It doesn't really matter what they think of you. What matters most is what you think of yourself.

No, I was depressing. Now, I am not. Look at my replied comment to her. And, what do you mean, "just because your family talks to you this way does not mean that you deserve to be talked to this way."?

I'm not sure what you mean, besides, I already shuted myself out because they did not want to listen my expression of feeling. I always held my expression all the time and it's now almost too impossible for me to tell an experience story, tell how/what I feel, and etc etc.

Your family obviously has some problems. But don't let their problems become your problems. Everyone makes mistakes. We are not our mistakes. Mistakes are something we do.....valuable human beings that deserve respect are what we are.

Yeah... :ty: for rely.

Last edited:
Yeah... :ty: for rely.

Since you are not in school anymore.. Still you need to see counselor to get things out of your chest.. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT... I went through the similar situation like yours... when i was young I had no coundelor... many years later...I went into depressions... and tried to commit suicide three times... I got help.... Now I am ok....

Since you are not in school anymore.. Still you need to see counselor to get things out of your chest.. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT... I went through the similar situation like yours... when i was young I had no coundelor... many years later...I went into depressions... and tried to commit suicide three times... I got help.... Now I am ok....

Mmm... I'm kinda of afraid to seek a counselor, I really don't know what's happen next when my family learns I have a counselor for help. :(

I really dont want to deal any drama with my family.. or to listen their screaming comments.

mann
i went same thing what you have been through with parents controllings and i found counselor to help me with my depression and it did help and who cares what my parents does to me
i am better from depression

mann
i went same thing what you have been through with parents controllings and i found counselor to help me with my depression and it did help and who cares what my parents does to me
i am better from depression

Wonderful...thats what i was trying to tell mann .. i went through same way...

I think you should tell them what you felt and confront them what has affected you, if you don't wish to go to a whatever it is called (I think I am too lazy to type the specific word atm)

I think you should tell them what you felt and confront them what has affected you, if you don't wish to go to a whatever it is called (I think I am too lazy to type the specific word atm)

A mental hospital or an asylum?

No, ADers. I'm sorry for confusion, but what I try to say:

I'm NOT depressing, honestly, I am not. They don't control me, they are all do is yelling all the time that I don't want to listen.

I am frustating about little things made a minor accident WHICH is made a such BIG deal. I dont know why you assume me that I have my "depression" or being controlled. It's DIFFERENT. I meant, how do I deal with their warth emotion? That's point. They are just yelling at me when I made a small accident. Understand? I hope I make it clear. ^_^

A counselor may be help, yet I'm still not sure about about it...

It does make you wonder what goes through the mind of those parents who like to scream and create commotion over something small.

Perhaps next time they yell, tell them that you do not need to listen to their yelling. If you wear HA, you could remove them when they yelling. Let them waste their energy while you stay at peace within yourself..:) Eventually they will get a sore throat and stop yelling..:)

It does make you wonder what goes through the mind of those parents who like to scream and create commotion over something small.

Perhaps next time they yell, tell them that you do not need to listen to their yelling. If you wear HA, you could remove them when they yelling. Let them waste their energy while you stay at peace within yourself..:) Eventually they will get a sore throat and stop yelling..:)

Well, she got eyes and she can see the reactions from their families -- how can she avoid that, if the HA doesn't work???

I figure if a person is not getting through to somebody they will either yell more or shut up once they figure they'd be better of yelling at a brick wall..:)

It seems her parents won't listen to her regardless. Perhaps they should see a counselor instead.

Why does somebody yell over something small if it was accidental?

Back