How did you hear about AllDeaf v. 1.800.852.7899

so how many members do we actually have in here??

John, check on top left of the front page, right below the logo, and you will see that we currently have 299 members. ;)

Hey Alex......

How did i know this website?? I found out from Thomas and Ryan...........Your site seems pretty neat.

by the way. I saw your website list on msn search.

MSN? Cool. What did you search for (keyword)? Welcome to AD2, Hilfiger. Enjoy your stay. :)

Originally posted by Alex
MSN? Cool. What did you search for (keyword)? Welcome to AD2, Hilfiger. Enjoy your stay. :)

I can't rememeber the keyword...sorry.... I'll compare alldeaf and other site to see which is the best :)

I origionally found it out when I was at Gallaudet homecoming. Some lil dude named kevbo held a gun to my head and made me hold this cheesy lil sign. LMAO :laugh2: :D

alldeaf.jpg

Last edited:
Originally posted by prostock19
I origionally found it out when I was at Gallaudet homecoming. Some lil dude named kevbo held a gun to my head and made me hold this cheesy lil sign. LMAO :laugh2: :D

alldeaf.jpg

:laugh2: :rofl:

alldeaf.jpg
:laugh2: ;)

:laugh2: I am finding AD to be a cool place...

Kevbo, you go to Gally huh? Don't know if anyone saw me there, but I did bring my 2 ferrets once to gally homecoming a couple years ago or so... so I might've stood out a bit more. I graduated just last summer. The May ceremony was boring like hell. I would've skipped it if I had knew how it'd be.

Attachments

• moviegrad.jpg
    moviegrad.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 101

alldeaf.jpg

That's you! :laugh2:

Originally posted by Liza
:laugh2: I am finding AD to be a cool place...

Kevbo, you go to Gally huh? Don't know if anyone saw me there, but I did bring my 2 ferrets once to gally homecoming a couple years ago or so... so I might've stood out a bit more. I graduated just last summer. The May ceremony was boring like hell. I would've skipped it if I had knew how it'd be.
I went to Gally once and that was last October.

lol funny sign .. btw what does it says at the bottom of the sign?

alex: close to 300 not too bad.. keep up the good work:thumb:

Originally posted by John
lol funny sign .. btw what does it says at the bottom of the sign?

:mrgreen:

Attachments

• sign.gif
    sign.gif
    54.7 KB · Views: 85
I joined by the advice of my friend, i just browsed the posts for a while then decided to register...

Back