how can i find single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl?

Agree with dogmom and reba -- nice advice! I esp. like the "You must also be willing to care about your wife even when she is sick or grumpy" part, Reba :D.

Agree with dogmom and reba -- nice advice! I esp. like the "You must also be willing to care about your wife even when she is sick or grumpy" part, Reba :D.
Heh, heh, I'm realistic. :lol:

grumpy cuz of PMS...
So when husbands are grouchy, what's their excuse? :P

Believe me, wives have plenty of reasons beyond PMS to be grumpy.

Just say, "yes, dear."

:laugh2:

you need to take your fixated mind off that woman, its not healthy thing to get stuck in man. You not sick , just confused and you need to realise somethings in life arent meant to be for you, this is one of it. Get over it, and MOVE ON!

Having a father that demand Matajan find a rich smart white white does not help. It will only get stuck on this. My sister use to keep telling her daughter she could married rich handsome French man or any man she wanted and my poor niece got really hurt when she tried to date guys from on line dating . Her mother really was like the mother in the movie called
"Glass Menagerie". It really got my sister and I so up set at our younger sister was this way as we could see it cause our niece pain to realize that what she been told was not true at there was no handsome Frenceman waiting for her. I wish someone could talk some sense to Matajan dad head. And let his son live his own life. I hope Matajan will find a woman that he like . And I also wish he would cut down on having so many threads. We'll have to change the name of AllDeaf to 'All about Matajan'.

...eh, thats good question. I do wondering if will Matajan answer to your question...Since, matajan isnt answer most of ADers' questions.

At this moment, its been quiet and hoping that hes on prowl to find one.

...eh, thats good question. I do wondering if will Matajan answer to your question...Since, matajan isnt answer most of ADers' questions.

At this moment, its been quiet and hoping that hes on prowl to find one.

I think it would be best to "confirm" that Matajan is indeed Asperger's, or perhaps needs to gain friends who can support him at his current college. Really. I do think Matajan..yes...you...can make really damn good friends in college. You don't need us on every whim. We'll be there, but not on every whim.

wow, after reading this thread....I feel sorry for Matajan......you do not need Ivy League or anything like that to be successful or to get the woman.

matajan, dude, you need to go and see a shrink, srlsy

Back