how can i find single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl?

my daddy has lots of money and ivy member

But you are not Ivy member and you do not have a lot of money. You have to be a man and do everything yourself. Woman likes a responsible, matured man.

But you are not Ivy member and you do not have a lot of money. You have to be a man and do everything yourself. Woman likes a responsible, matured man.

Oh, all right. Have you noticed when you met guy at state college nice dress around campus? Will you apporach him and ask if he work or else?

Is true lots of couples meeting at state college but most party I knew like my friend who party then end up in conn serious study.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

Matajan, we have given up on you and you're on your own. Im sure you will not do anything what we suggested you, good luck.

Oh, harvardgirl06 did not tell me u went to harvard.

Oh, no....why didn't she tell truth?

It's called 'dropping the H-bomb'. Most Harvard alumni find that in social situations there's a stigma attached to saying where they went to school: they are seen as trying to impress others or promoting themselves. Or they intimidate people, or people immediately try to impress them with their own credentials. So, they often start out with "I went to school in Cambridge (or MA)" and let the cat out of the bag later when they get to know people better on their own merit, rather than by their CV.

Just wondering....2 of my lawyers went to Harvard (for real) yet, they work for me. Wouldn't that make TCU better than Harvard?

No i dont get it.

if i want to join skull bones, i should enter yale...many women will fell in love with me.

FYI: Skull and Bones will select potentials, campus leaders, notable figures, or athletes.. HOW? they will TAP on individual at their decision to pick, NOT individual's decision to join.

do you think you will be tap? do you have potential to be one?

I'm still trying to figure out how matajan got through primary, elementary, middle, junior and high school.

Back