how can i find single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl?

I'm still trying to figure out how matajan got through primary, elementary, middle, junior and high school.

Ask them to death.

Oh, all right. Have you noticed when you met guy at state college nice dress around campus? Will you apporach him and ask if he work or else?
well - most undergraduate students do not work professionally but they do simple work like librarian or store cashier. But if he wears nice clothes at state college, that usually means he's taking evening classes because he works in daytime. I was one of them. I worked for Bristol-Myers Squibb during daytime and attended classes during evening.

Is true lots of couples meeting at state college but most party I knew like my friend who party then end up in conn serious study.
Ask them. I didn't have time to party because I commuted 500+ miles a week for 3 years.

well - most undergraduate students do not work professionally but they do simple work like librarian or store cashier. But if he wears nice clothes at state college, that usually means he's taking evening classes because he works in daytime. I was one of them. I worked for Bristol-Myers Squibb during daytime and attended classes during evening.

Ask them. I didn't have time to party because I commuted 500+ miles a week for 3 years.

Don't you live in dorm? You drive far?

Don't you live in dorm? You drive far?

Yes I drive far because I am a long-distance driver. I like driving. No I didn't live in dorm. I lived in apartment with friend.

Honestly, i DO wondering if he is in yale and kept bother Skull and Bones with million of questions, what will they do to him? :dunno:

Ouch.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

NorCal20 said:
Honestly, i DO wondering if he is in yale and kept bother Skull and Bones with million of questions, what will they do to him? :dunno:

Ouch.

:laugh2: that would be a disaster.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

I feel sorry for matajan's parents.

Wow u drive every 500 mile?

State college in PA?

500 miles a week so 100 miles roundtrip per day. I graduated from Rutgers University. It's in New Jersey.

500 miles a week so 100 miles roundtrip per day. I graduated from Rutgers University. It's in New Jersey.

They have a great Turf program....2 10 week sessions I think it is. I thought about doing it.

They have a great Turf program....2 10 week sessions I think it is. I thought about doing it.

oh yea? That would be at Cook College, I believe. it's a dang fine school. It would be my pleasure to show you around and to assist you with RU.

oh...what wrong with rutgers? is it supposed to be in lvy league but turned down long time. i read from spones urban legend.

oh...what wrong with rutgers? is it supposed to be in lvy league but turned down long time. i read from spones urban legend.

what do you mean what's wrong with Rutgers? I'm happy with Rutgers. I'm proud of it. it is one of the best state colleges in USA. It is a public school so no it cannot be Ivy League.

Ivy League means private colleges.

what do you mean what's wrong with Rutgers? I'm happy with Rutgers. I'm proud of it. it is one of the best state colleges in USA. It is a public school so no it cannot be Ivy League.

Ivy League means private colleges.

yeah...have you heard? it is from some article in 1940 or 1950.

ivy league invite rutgers but rugters turn down.

do rugters have secret buildings and lands ever design?

All of private universities aint tell you what is secrets landmarks on their own fine campus.

:dunno: am i right?

All of private universities aint tell you what is secrets landmarks on their own fine campus.

:dunno: am i right?

FYI - my college is not a private school but yea - we ain't telling. ssshhhh

Back