How can I be approved for the Postwhores?

Mod's Note:

The threads has been merged.

By the way, Congratulations on your 5,000 post mark, Hear Again. :)

Thanks Jolie.

Hear Again, I think you just click on join social clubs and then the Postwhores and now that JClarke is back he will approve you.

There's social clubs in here for the postwhores!??! WTF dudes.... ya really need to quit wankering/fingering off, folks.. hahhaa... kidding!!! I kid!!!! hehe

There's social clubs in here for the postwhores!??! WTF dudes.... ya really need to quit wankering/fingering off, folks.. hahhaa... kidding!!! I kid!!!! hehe

Just work a little harder at what you are doing here Sharky. You will be a Postwhore before you know it!:P

Good work Hear Again. Are you getting your school work done too?

Thanks, Bott. :)

Yes, I'm still getting my homework done. I'm taking Statistics and have been meeting with my professor every week to review the material we cover in lecture.

So far, I'm earning an "A" in the class. Here's hoping I can maintain that average so I can keep up my 3.7 cumulative GPA.

I want more than anything to be able to graduate with Honors -- especially since I want to get into a reputable grad school program.

Hush up, sharky.

I will wait for your request for my postwhore club group. I will approve you, no worries.

I been on AD for over a year and I still have along way to go. :(

Just work a little harder at what you are doing here Sharky. You will be a Postwhore before you know it!:P

AH yeah Bottesini... I might do that and see if I can post a lot or not.. lol depend on what I am doing for the day and more.. lol...

Hush up, sharky.

I will wait for your request for my postwhore club group. I will approve you, no worries.

OOO Jclarke ya hushing moi up?? Indeed foul eh.. haha... I know, I got a long way to go to reach that magical level..lol..

I may be within 1,000 posts of 5K, but Im not in here nearly as often as NorCal, plus he only joined in May of 2008 and he's already up to 3K.

Back