How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh.. an update....i see....strict rules...i guess its the drugs in hossy which they try be careful with so complications could be avoided? i dunno, that's awkward but its for the best....

Well, my Dad is in good spirits and we'll see what the doctor's plan to do. The worst part is he can't eat after midnight and they won't take him until noon....

The good thing is I got the Netflix account started on his iPad so he's going through Season 2 of The Walking Dead, which is at least keeping him entertained....:D

Be sure to tell him that you love him. Hope everything turns out ok but we never know so make sure you tell him. It's been over 18 years since my dad died and not a day goes by that I don't think about him.

Sore. I worked out with a kettle bell .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are no words for today, only this...

images

Feeling stressed because I still can't think of a topic for my persuasive speech, and the essay portion is due Friday D:

Tired tired tired and everything hurts. I think today I will skip my 6am gym trip and just go back to sleep till it doesn't hurt anymore.

I need a doctor who cares. Mine doesn't listen to me when I tell him my thyroid meds aren't working right. I sleep 15 hours a day, my daily swim and weight room trip takes all my energy away, I have constant body pain, and my hair is falling out in patches. He says my tsh numbers are normal. Annoying. I don't like being sad all the time. I'm a nice person lol

:roll:

I am trying to deal with having colorful floaters in my line of vision. Right eye only. Yesterday I had high blood pressure which is not normal for me. I thought that was the reason but I have the floaters today and my blood pressure is low. I use to get these right before I had a seizure so I am not driving and after a busy last two days I am laying down. My doctor is on vacation but if it continues I will send her an email for when she gets back.

Well, I finally saw a psychiatrist and was prescribed Zoloft, but it's not helping my anxiety, I feel it's making it worse and it's been giving me thoughts like suicide. I think I'm going to stop taking this stuff. I want to tell the psychiatrist, but I'm afraid if I do this place will either kick me out or put me on suicide watch, both which won't help me at all.

I'm thinking about just not taking the prescribed pills anymore. I'll still have bad anxiety, but I won't be thinking bad thoughts like suicide.

Well, I finally saw a psychiatrist and was prescribed Zoloft, but it's not helping my anxiety, I feel it's making it worse and it's been giving me thoughts like suicide. I think I'm going to stop taking this stuff. I want to tell the psychiatrist, but I'm afraid if I do this place will either kick me out or put me on suicide watch, both which won't help me at all.

I'm thinking about just not taking the prescribed pills anymore. I'll still have bad anxiety, but I won't be thinking bad thoughts like suicide.

They need to know the side effects of Zoloft. It affects everyone differently. Tell your psychiatrist that you stopped taking it because you didn't like how you felt. Makes you think of things you don't care to think about, without having to go into specific details. See if they can prescribe something else.

They need to know the side effects of Zoloft. It affects everyone differently. Tell your psychiatrist that you stopped taking it because you didn't like how you felt. Makes you think of things you don't care to think about, without having to go into specific details. See if they can prescribe something else.

I agree. Just tell them it's making things worst, not better. I know first hand how different anti-depressants & anxiety meds can affect you in different ways. I ended up in ER once because I needed a quick change in my prescription, which I was able to get.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Short: my nephew just arrived and at 11 he is taller than me! What happened here? The kids are all growing so quickly.

Sent from my SPH-L600 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Saavik said:

Tell them anyway. They won't kick you out or put you on suicide watch. I don't know how long you've been taking the zoloft as sometimes it takes 2-3 weeks for it to really take hold BUT if you are feeling this bad already- talk to them..they'll be happy to work with you and change your meds.

Sometimes it takes a while to find the right med(s).

Last edited:
Tell them anyway. They won't kick you out or put you on suicide watch. I don't know how long you've been taking the zoloft as sometimes it takes 2-3 weeks for it to really take hold BUT if you are feeling this bad already- talk to them..they'll be happy to work with you and change your meds.

Sometimes it takes a while to find the right med(s).

I've been on it a few days and it isn't taking any anxiety away, it's making it worse and giving me bad thoughts.

I've been on it a few days and it isn't taking any anxiety away, it's making it worse and giving me bad thoughts.

Then you need to let your Dr. know asap but don't stop taking it till Dr. tells you otherwise. He/She would make adjustments accordingly to what your body is doing and experience.

It may just take time for it to work. Might be one of those that gets worse before it gets better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back